Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I actually find if you pour 1 gram on a mg/jewelry scale and scoop off of the mound, its more accurate as compared to weighing out the amount seperately.

Thats how i cap, then ill weigh each cap after. And the caps have a slight variance too.

But this has been pretty solid.
Have you ever sent it in for testing?. Even breathing on those scales can skew it

Have you ever sent it in for testing?. Even breathing on those scales can skew it
No as i dont need to be spot on, i am good with a variance. But when i throw every cap on seperately and each lands at a number with the added powder, plus or minus 2-3 mg. For me thats fine. It shows otherwise. Even 5 mg i am good with. As its personal use. So i double check it thay way after they are all capped.

Its as good as can get for solo use saving money.

No as i dont need to be spot on, i am good with a variance. But when i throw every cap on seperately and each lands at a number with the added powder, plus or minus 2-3 mg. For me thats fine. It shows otherwise. Even 5 mg i am good with. As its personal use. So i double check it thay way after they are all capped.

Its as good as can get for solo use saving money.
yea. I think I am just anal.

even pharma can be 80-125% of target dose

It's important you tell us your experience. Sometimes there are bad batches and it happens with even the best of sources. It could be anything. Sometimes chemicals test as 99% but they aren't as effective because the raw materials aren't good or there were production issues. A good example is chiral molecules, which have two stereoisomers. Sometimes you get too much of one of the stereoisomers, and the drug will test well, but be ineffective. Shit happens. You never know. The best thing is to tell your experience because then we can compare experiences and let the source know if they have to go and look at a product more closely.
Totally agree mate

It affected the communication for sure, but not the deliveries.
I can barely find time to check the forums and private messages, only emails emails emails all the day.
General question, what’s the average wait time for emails to be replied to? Just curious if mine have been missed or it’s a drama with my email account? Don’t want to keep hassling you if there is something up. I’ve purchased before but I can’t seem to get a reply to my last few emails.

Last edited:
General question, what’s the average wait time for emails to be replied to? Just curious if mine have been missed or it’s a drama with my email account? Don’t want to keep hassling you if there is something up. I’ve purchased before but I can’t seem to get a reply to my last few emails.
My experience over have a dozen orders has been email response in less than 12 hours. QSC took some time off I think there was/is a backlog of unresponded emails.

There is also a new email….

My experience over have a dozen orders has been email response in less than 12 hours. QSC took some time off I think there was/is a backlog of unresponded emails.

There is also a new email….
Yeah using the new email, haven’t had 3 emails responded to over the past 2 months. Might try an alternative email address. Cheers boys