Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I want to make it clear for the last time

There will be no more domestic stock in australian warehouse, no HGH, no more oils, nothing more.

The last stock available now is mast e and mast p oils, few kits left.

So no need to ask me anymore what is the ETA for aus domestic HGH?

Australia have a very good clearance rate +99%, very rare and few seizures, customers get delivered successfully, packaging is very discreet, and delivery is fast about 3 weeks average.
I’ve sent you an email in regards to ordering mast, will shoot through another if you could catch it.

What were the cap colors? You just received this week?
Yes, received this week. Posted about two weeks ago.

Z - Tirzepatide - Blue - slightly lighter than Selank with no markings
S (but could be a Z) - Selank - Blue with flip off written on top
1 - PT141 - Green with a small arrow

Last edited:
been awaiting a response for product identification. no SKU codes. any know the cap colors for peptides from the international warehouse?

been awaiting a response for product identification. no SKU codes. any know the cap colors for peptides from the international warehouse?
They can vary from month to month. Usually you can identify based on what’s written on the box the kit comes in. See my post above. I’m not 100% sure I’ve got it right. It’s frustrating….

There are no standard colors. They change all the time. If you told us what you bought, maybe someone has info on a recent purchase.

In order to optimize the time and communication, now I have an assistant that will take care of sending you the tracking numbers and SKUs and codes for what is what. Basic tasks.

She will be using my emails to send you that.

You can also get the SKU list for domestic order by email, I can give you the whole list so that you never contact me again about what is what for domestic orders only

Just send an email with title : "SKU list"

to: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

For international orders, we will always have to give you the codes once you receive your orders.

I want to make it clear for the last time

There will be no more domestic stock in australian warehouse, no HGH, no more oils, nothing more.

The last stock available now is mast e and mast p oils, few kits left.

So no need to ask me anymore what is the ETA for aus domestic HGH?

Australia have a very good clearance rate +99%, very rare and few seizures, customers get delivered successfully, packaging is very discreet, and delivery is fast about 3 weeks average.
I can vouch for this. All successful deliveries of hgh and within 2 weeks

Last edited:
I can vouch for this. All successful deliveries of hgh and within 2 weeks
What's the maximum amount of kits you have tried getting in? im 5 per parcel but the insurance across multiple parcels is a killer if thats our only pathway.

What's the maximum amount of kits you have tried getting in? im 5 per parcel but the insurance across multiple parcels is a killer if thats our only pathway.
Most packages can fit 6 kits of HGH/peptides, but there is also a weight limit. If you exceed 500g, the next weight tier applies.

Most packages can fit 6 kits of HGH/peptides, but there is also a weight limit. If you exceed 500g, the next weight tier applies.
Mate as far as im aware your not Australian correct? The steps we take and the questions we ask are very precise based on our situation so with all due respect shush, you and and a few others talk on QSC behalf when its really not warranted.

In order to optimize the time and communication, now I have an assistant that will take care of sending you the tracking numbers and SKUs and codes for what is what. Basic tasks.

She will be using my emails to send you that.

You can also get the SKU list for domestic order by email, I can give you the whole list so that you never contact me again about what is what for domestic orders only

Just send an email with title : "SKU list"

to: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

For international orders, we will always have to give you the codes once you receive your orders.
I don't feel this is a good idea for opsec..especially because you are expanding usa warehouse. The police read these forums

I will say I'm extremely happy with qsc raws and oils. I have been using them one year now

Test c, tren a, mast p, anavar, superdrol. All very happy with the results.

Blood tests are all consistent too