Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thank you. After some more self experimentation, what you’ve just said matches my experience.
Fuck me. I get it now. QSC just writes 1, 2, 3 on the kits.
Last year they wrote a letter on the kit that told you what it was. I was expecting same again so thought the 2 was a Z, and the 3 a poorly written S.

Tracy - I messaged you last Wednesday asking what was what. A reply would have been nice. Shit fucking process. Next time why not include labelling explanation when confirming tracking?

Last year they wrote a letter on the kit that told you what it was. I was expecting same again so thought the 2 was a Z, and the 3 a poorly written S.

Tracy - I messaged you last Wednesday asking what was what. A reply would have been nice. Shit fucking process. Next time why not include labelling explanation when confirming tracking?
Did you ever figure out what was what with your order or should you never order more than 1 item at a time?

Guys, I think you need to stick to domestic to lessen the anxiety and impatience.

It's the vendors process, it can be fast or painfully slow. So, if you cannot wait I urge you to stick with domestic ugls, they have fancy labels too or order human grade international they come with labels too.

Someone who works for QSC needs to make make a sticky on these small details to declutter this thread.

Price list, product identification and email is the hourly post it gets tiring.

Guys, I think you need to stick to domestic to lessen the anxiety and impatience.

It's the vendors process, it can be fast or painfully slow. So, if you cannot wait I urge you to stick with domestic ugls, they have fancy labels too or order human grade international they come with labels too.

Someone who works for QSC needs to make make a sticky on these small details to declutter this thread.

Yeah fair enough. But I sent a message to QSC last Wednesday for clarification and went by the lettering method they used last year. QSC never told me it’s now numbers and nothing in the last month of posts to this thread would have told me otherwise.

tire & sema pens next pls and TY...

no he just said he has limited pens to purchase with the cartridge however they are pretty easily available.

Preach it. These impatient turds cost me the ability to buy tirz with CC. Had to dig out my crypto, and then lose 5% washing it, because Tracy doesn't cycle btc addresses.

Just plan ahead, order 30 days in advance, and wait patiently for your response. Sometimes it takes 3-5 days to hear back, but they will get back.

All emails get answered within 24-48 for IDs.
If I didn’t give you that, either your email didn’t went through or I missed it, do not hesitate to send a new one.