Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It's been 2 months since I made my order.
I asked you what's going on with my order and you mentioned that for Israel there is no reship policy.

Can you shed some light on this?
Is my full order just 'gone'?

Since when there is no reship? And is it only to Israel?
Any other members from International countries that had the same problem with QSC?

I asked you what's going on with my order and you mentioned that for Israel there is no reship policy.

Any other members from International countries that had the same problem with QSC?
Page 1379

1690122191753.png

Many countries have no reship policy.

In general, if you are not in US, Canada, Australia or EU, it is adviced to ask about the reship policy before ordering or do search in the thread where the country is mentionned.

I am sorry if I can't provide guidelines on how to use the NAD+ peptide, I receive many questions about it and it's a new product to me and I can advice better on steroid products, so if some of you have experience using NAD+ , dosages etc... feel free to share some useful and helpful knowledge !

I will say I'm extremely happy with qsc raws and oils. I have been using them one year now

Test c, tren a, mast p, anavar, superdrol. All very happy with the results.

Blood tests are all consistent too

How do you dose var? Micro scoops or do You cap them ? Tx

For the HGH pens, during this time we wait for testing results, you can add to your international orders the empty reusuable pen, for $30/pen.
The quantity we have is limited, since we only bought a small stock from a supplier, so I suggest that each customer interested in the HGH cartridges that will be available for sale soon to buy only 1 pen.

I
For the HGH pens, during this time we wait for testing results, you can add to your international orders the empty reusuable pen, for $30/pen.
The quantity we have is limited, since we only bought a small stock from a supplier, so I suggest that each customer interested in the HGH cartridges that will be available for sale soon to buy only 1 pen
I have 2 pens, one from genotropin and one from nutropin, both made for cartridges (have used both brands in either pen) I’m assuming your cartridges are going to be the same fit ?

Yes, received this week. Posted about two weeks ago.

Z - Tirzepatide - Blue - slightly lighter than Selank with no markings
S (but could be a Z) - Selank - Blue with flip off written on top
1 - PT141 - Green with a small arrow
Had two (intl reship) orders land this past week with Selank and Tirz (came in separate orders so I'd think a lower risk of a mis-id). 10mg Tirz came in a green with an Arrow, Selank was light blue with no markings.

Parroting though there's no standardization on colors though so zero guarantee that we received same batches or such.

Had two (intl reship) orders land this past week with Selank and Tirz (came in separate orders so I'd think a lower risk of a mis-id). 10mg Tirz came in a green with an Arrow, Selank was light blue with no markings.

Parroting though there's no standardization on colors though so zero guarantee that we received same batches or such.
Thank you. After some more self experimentation, what you’ve just said matches my experience.

I got my order today from you guys but the kits just had numbers on them. Can anyone help me figure out which is BPC-157, which is the TB-500, And which is the semaglutide?

Attachments

• IMG20230723212739.jpg
    IMG20230723212739.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG20230723212812.jpg
    IMG20230723212812.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG20230723212906.jpg
    IMG20230723212906.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG20230723213035.jpg
    IMG20230723213035.jpg