Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has anyone had a full on face flush from 500mcg Selank subq?

I ordered Selank, Tirzepatide and PT141. Labelled as follows with my guesses as to what each kit is.
Z - Tirzepatide
S (but could be a Z) - Selank
1 - PT141

I don’t think I took PT141 as no boners. And don’t think it was Tirz as smashed a big meal 6 hours later.

I’ve had QSC’s Selank a year ago and no flushing. But it takes a couple of days to work so hard to know if it’s bunk and am wondering if I should bin it.

I got an email response for raw order and have identified the products.
It might take some time, but you will get a response back.

Why is there no bulk deal for ten 15iu kits of HGH? It's still 52 cents per iu like the 100iu kits are, but if you buy a single kit you get it for 53 cents an iu vs a 10iu kit for 55 cents an iu. And the 10iu kits are actually more GHfor your buck in this case, right, since they are closer to 10iu than the 15iu kits are to 15iu?

Last edited:
Has anyone had a full on face flush from 500mcg Selank subq?

I ordered Selank, Tirzepatide and PT141. Labelled as follows with my guesses as to what each kit is.
Z - Tirzepatide
S (but could be a Z) - Selank
1 - PT141

I don’t think I took PT141 as no boners. And don’t think it was Tirz as smashed a big meal 6 hours later.

I’ve had QSC’s Selank a year ago and no flushing. But it takes a couple of days to work so hard to know if it’s bunk and am wondering if I should bin it.
What were the cap colors? You just received this week?

I want to make it clear for the last time

There will be no more domestic stock in australian warehouse, no HGH, no more oils, nothing more.

The last stock available now is mast e and mast p oils, few kits left.

So no need to ask me anymore what is the ETA for aus domestic HGH?

Australia have a very good clearance rate +99%, very rare and few seizures, customers get delivered successfully, packaging is very discreet, and delivery is fast about 3 weeks average.

how are you taking it? in a microspoon?

I made capsules and gave some to my friend. he says its phenomenal
My batch from 2022 is good. Capped 20mg caps and good to go. The wind just has to blow on my pants..... not to mention if there is a lulu butt infront of me on the eliptical....lol