Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Alisa do you know more about the waterretention thing on our hgh
Pharmaceutical HGH is blended with diuretics during manufacturing to reduce the side effects of CTS and water retention etc…notoriously brands like norditropin etc have a big warning not to be used in children for this reason. QCS and other generics are not blended with the diuretics so side effects are more prominent in those minority who experience them.

hmm okai. That can be possible. I know pharma hgh has mannitol in it as a diuretic bur also as a stabilizer. Qsc HGH has also the mannitol in it. So that shouldent be much a different in waterretention. i dont know

hmm okai. That can be possible. I know pharma hgh has mannitol in it as a diuretic bur also as a stabilizer. Qsc HGH has also the mannitol in it. So that shouldent be much a different in waterretention. i dont know
I’ve heard mannitol is what is responsible for the distinctive smell once reconstituted. That smell reminds me of my pediatrician’s office when I was child in the 80s lol. Very distinct odor ive grown to love.

As far as why some cause more side effects than others, the above poster makes some good points about diuretics. I’m not sure if it’s accurate but it is plausible if so.

For myself, I have never gotten CTS from any of the 10-12 different brands I’ve tried. However, some do give me a little extra water retention. I always thought it might be related to dimer and purity but that was just an uneducated guess on my part.

I’ve heard mannitol is what is responsible for the distinctive smell once reconstituted. That smell reminds me of my pediatrician’s office when I was child in the 80s lol. Very distinct odor ive grown to love.

As far as why some cause more side effects than others, the above poster makes some good points about diuretics. I’m not sure if it’s accurate but it is plausible if so.

For myself, I have never gotten CTS from any of the 10-12 different brands I’ve tried. However, some do give me a little extra water retention. I always thought it might be related to dimer and purity but that was just an uneducated guess on my part.
It smells like insulin. Genotropin pen have the same smell like insulin novorapid. But its not the mannitol that smells like this. Qsc HGH doesnt smell like this but has also mannitol in it. Maybe Alisa from qingdao knows more but i dont know how to add she in this comment section.

mannitol is a non caloric sweetener, wouldn't be very great if smelled strong like solvents. ie the smell is a volatile in order to smell it easily likely a solvent used in manufacturing some folks just say its the bac water however the smell is different IMO although def adds to the smell, otherwise every peptide and even test cyp would have a similar smell because of BA content. I dont know but interesting that someone notes same smell from insulin, so likely some manufacturing left over.

its been discussed before that mannitol will reduce water retentions but isn't enough to do much of anything in amounts in a vile even if took whole thing in 1 go.

has been noted in the past that potentially (never seen evidence) that generics/fakes just were antidiuretic to give side effects like hgh.

I dont think big pharma says not to use hgh in children because of mannitol, as thats who its actually used for, kids. of course some others with wasting AIDS etc but now days with AIDS more or less being cured its kids who get HGH RX. all that to say I doubt majority of pharma HGH says not to use in kids.

I suspect there is different isoforms/analog(may be incorrect term) of somatropin and varying levels of the isoforms offer slightly different effects, OR simply pharma is used more sparingly. one thing for sure is I dont know and I dont think anyone knows with certainty. but like HCG has 6 or so isoforms of varying levels, the alpha being IIRC what acts as a memetic for LH etc in males. this is one reason why pharma uses IU, as its not a dosage per say but rather the effectiveness of the drug which may include multiple forms. even vitamin C or other vitamins are not exact same and can have different orientations at molecular level. not sure why I cant remember the term but its a thing. more specifically vitamin D is not just a singular thing "vitamin D" and why it is expressed as IU and not mg as it needs to have useful forms in the group in order to get a specific effect.

anyway, dragging things off topic but its important folks understand that a drug etc esp when is expressed as IU is usually a group of varying things and is not like getting a mg of pure gold. or like how synthetic B12 is a totally different name/chemical than naturally occurring b12 blue cyanocobalim
vs natural methylccobalim red stuff and I I think there is even further forms that occur naturally, but all called B12.

mannitol is a non caloric sweetener, wouldn't be very great if smelled strong like solvents. ie the smell is a volatile in order to smell it easily likely a solvent used in manufacturing some folks just say its the bac water however the smell is different IMO although def adds to the smell, otherwise every peptide and even test cyp would have a similar smell because of BA content. I dont know but interesting that someone notes same smell from insulin, so likely some manufacturing left over.

its been discussed before that mannitol will reduce water retentions but isn't enough to do much of anything in amounts in a vile even if took whole thing in 1 go.

has been noted in the past that potentially (never seen evidence) that generics/fakes just were antidiuretic to give side effects like hgh.

I dont think big pharma says not to use hgh in children because of mannitol, as thats who its actually used for, kids. of course some others with wasting AIDS etc but now days with AIDS more or less being cured its kids who get HGH RX. all that to say I doubt majority of pharma HGH says not to use in kids.

I suspect there is different isoforms/analog(may be incorrect term) of somatropin and varying levels of the isoforms offer slightly different effects, OR simply pharma is used more sparingly. one thing for sure is I dont know and I dont think anyone knows with certainty. but like HCG has 6 or so isoforms of varying levels, the alpha being IIRC what acts as a memetic for LH etc in males. this is one reason why pharma uses IU, as its not a dosage per say but rather the effectiveness of the drug which may include multiple forms. even vitamin C or other vitamins are not exact same and can have different orientations at molecular level. not sure why I cant remember the term but its a thing. more specifically vitamin D is not just a singular thing "vitamin D" and why it is expressed as IU and not mg as it needs to have useful forms in the group in order to get a specific effect.

anyway, dragging things off topic but its important folks understand that a drug etc esp when is expressed as IU is usually a group of varying things and is not like getting a mg of pure gold. or like how synthetic B12 is a totally different name/chemical than naturally occurring b12 blue cyanocobalim
vs natural methylccobalim red stuff and I I think there is even further forms that occur naturally, but all called B12.
so what is your thoughts about the generic qsc hgh? you already tied it?

okaai, so maybe you know why our hgh cause more waterretention then pharma hgh?
usually the water retention is due to ugl being overdosed. Phara is what you see what you get. 10iu vial is 10ius however lots of ugl are overdosed so you are taking more ius then you think which will cause the water.

okaai, so maybe you know why our hgh cause more waterretention then pharma hgh? and why you dont use metacresol in our hgh?
UGL hgh do not cause more water retention than pharma.
Some pharma can cause more water retention.
It depends on the users.
Some UGL are often overdosed and some pharma are underdosed, so some customers can feel stronger side effects with some UGL.

Metacresol is for reconstituted HGH, ours is not.

UGL hgh do not cause more water retention than pharma.
Some pharma can cause more water retention.
It depends on the users.
Some UGL are often overdosed and some pharma are underdosed, so some customers can feel stronger side effects with some UGL.

Metacresol is for reconstituted HGH, ours is not.
hmm okai. I had 2 different HGH both tested about 97% without dimer. The chinese hgh gave me waterretention and cts and the pharmagrade gave me zero waterretention and cts, but both tested almost the same. For me it is inexplicable.
I used 4iu of the pharma hgh. From the chinese one i used only2-3iu and had bad cts :-/

It’s not all brands of HGH as they have varying degrees of mannitol etc. norditropin pens used to have quite a lot and as such had a warning not to be used in children under 10 I believe. But eh… it changes regularly.