Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is anyone else experiencing this insane shipping delay with larger packs? It's been roughly 8 weeks since order was placed... :confused:

Is anyone else experiencing this insane shipping delay with larger packs? It's been roughly 8 weeks since order was placed... :confused:
Not sure what you consider a larger pack, but I placed an order on the 20th for a reship and I have a tracking number that says it should be here in a few days.

Mine was $500 something of peptides. 20th of this month. Yes, I chose to have it reshipped, instead of direct. Maybe it was just timed right with their shipping and what I wanted.
Got ya. Yeah I've been pretty patient and it is what it is. Just trying to gauge when this should be reshipped after "x" amount of time. Also I would have no way to know whether or not it was seized as there is no way to track it internationally to when it comes stateside. So no way of knowing if this addy is burned.

Got ya. Yeah I've been pretty patient and it is what it is. Just trying to gauge when this should be reshipped after "x" amount of time. Also I would have no way to know whether or not it was seized as there is no way to track it internationally to when it comes stateside. So no way of knowing if this addy is burned.
When you use the reship service to usa, the address can never be burned even after many seizures

I thought I was going to be in the same boat because I ordered everything internationally, but they must have already had a shipment that was on the way to the reshipping place.That's the only way it could happen that fast.

okai and why does the genotropin didnt give me cts and zero warerretention?
No one knows. @janoshik has tested the product to the very best ability of his equipment and materials, but biologically active peptides are complex once you start considering things like “well it’s 90% pure but the other 10% is mostly very closely related compounds with a tiny substitution and still likely act similar to HGH but not exactly like it.”

Not to mention that different pharma HGH’s aren’t always the exact same compounds either, there are sometimes differences between the amino chains of competing brands.

The science is behind, no one has the answers you seek - even in the pharmaceutical industry itself.