Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is anyone else experiencing this insane shipping delay with larger packs? It's been roughly 8 weeks since order was placed... :confused:
I ordered a few things on 6/21 from the international warehouse (not $2k worth though), still not arrived. A few days ago I did get the notification that the USPS finally has it, so surely just a few more days now.

I ordered a few things on 6/21 from the international warehouse (not $2k worth though), still not arrived. A few days ago I did get the notification that the USPS finally has it, so surely just a few more days now.
Ordered July 12, received track 14, updated today cleared customs so now in usps hands. Seems pretty fast t/a to me maybe I got lucky

Is anyone else experiencing this insane shipping delay with larger packs? It's been roughly 8 weeks since order was placed... :confused:
blame canada..... I think they stopped shipping larger packs tho too... but also Vancouver port workers were on strike for a few weeks so it fucked up supply chain. must be nice making 135,000 a year with little/no education with 3-4 mandated breaks a day AND then demand a 20% increase over a few years. unions are cool and all, but ive seen towns turn to ghost towns over unions demanding more money and companies leaving, also the overpaying of crappy trades people drives up prices of homes (thanks to unions), 1 costs more to do simple tasks an ape could do to build a house but also them making more money makes them buy up real estate increasing prices of homes. makes me sad as I wish all that money would go to mine workers and folks who really risk there life away from families and not just solder 2 pipes and charge 300$ for 20min of work or the guys who watch gauges 99% and make 200K a year when the guys slinging pipe away from home who actually get the oil out of the ground risking there life make less and less every year while companies keep making more and guys under union doing less and less demand doing less and making more every year. but I digress, ships were diverted to the states aswell so messed up cargo ships up and down the west coast.

lol had a buddy would bitch and bitch working for one of the largest unions making insane cash esp for no education and doing 2-3 hrs of real work a day and would bitch if they tried to make them work hard if was a stat holiday and they were making double time$.. he got the boot and got a non union job and was like oh man I didn't realize how awesome I had it.. and my favourite is those type of guys are often far right folks all while enjoying the high wages and benefits given to them by communist/far left unions. lol dont think they get what happens if far right leaders get in power and start dismantling unions so big biz can make more money and stop the commi unions giving them healthcare and breaks health and safety enironmental mandates etc. so interesting how that has changed over time. ANYWAY ranting WAYY off topic.

blame canada..... I think they stopped shipping larger packs tho too... but also Vancouver port workers were on strike for a few weeks so it fucked up supply chain. must be nice making 135,000 a year with little/no education with 3-4 mandated breaks a day AND then demand a 20% increase over a few years. unions are cool and all, but ive seen towns turn to ghost towns over unions demanding more money and companies leaving, also the overpaying of crappy trades people drives up prices of homes (thanks to unions), 1 costs more to do simple tasks an ape could do to build a house but also them making more money makes them buy up real estate increasing prices of homes. makes me sad as I wish all that money would go to mine workers and folks who really risk there life away from families and not just solder 2 pipes and charge 300$ for 20min of work or the guys who watch gauges 99% and make 200K a year when the guys slinging pipe away from home who actually get the oil out of the ground risking there life make less and less every year while companies keep making more and guys under union doing less and less demand doing less and making more every year. but I digress, ships were diverted to the states aswell so messed up cargo ships up and down the west coast.

lol had a buddy would bitch and bitch working for one of the largest unions making insane cash esp for no education and doing 2-3 hrs of real work a day and would bitch if they tried to make them work hard if was a stat holiday and they were making double time$.. he got the boot and got a non union job and was like oh man I didn't realize how awesome I had it.. and my favourite is those type of guys are often far right folks all while enjoying the high wages and benefits given to them by communist/far left unions. lol dont think they get what happens if far right leaders get in power and start dismantling unions so big biz can make more money and stop the commi unions giving them healthcare and breaks health and safety enironmental mandates etc. so interesting how that has changed over time. ANYWAY ranting WAYY off topic.
are you on employment insurance

its not canada with the shipping delays. its alot of US people who bought big orders stuff over 4 weeks ago.

are you on employment insurance
nope, never got free money EVER, other than the repaying of the carbon taxes. interesting move they do, collect money just to make interest and just give it back after collect 5% on it, keeps green folks happy, and smart far right folks that realize they get the carbon tax money back anyway, and the stuff companies pay provinces can spend on make work green projects to keep $ in province. all while accomplishing very little lol... canada sometimes forgets its not Norway where carbon tax actually accomplished ALOT and development of new technology as was cheaper than paying the tax.

unsure what leads u to believe im on EI?

its not canada with the shipping delays. its alot of US people who bought big orders stuff over 4 weeks ago.
ya tied up ships waiting in canada and also diverted ships to USA to unload slowing shipping for USA aswell. just a possibility if coming on a ship over last month, obv not for airmail.

ya tied up ships waiting in canada and also diverted ships to USA to unload slowing shipping for USA aswell. just a possibility if coming on a ship over last month, obv not for airmail.
You sound like you are privy to all the operation going on? You a longshoreman by chance or just spewing shit from who knows where?

Honest question.

I am seeing movement on my 4 week tracking numbers.

One thing I would advise is to place orders now if you are anticipating needing it

You sound like you are privy to all the operation going on? You a longshoreman by chance or just spewing shit from who knows where?

Honest question.

lol big news in canada, so if pay attention to news they talk about it, not a crazy idea ships getting stalled and re routed that would affect shipping times no? there was concerns it would increase inflation, although canada has some of lowest in the world 2.8% vs 6-8% in other places like uk New Zealand etc. some retailers prob won't have Christmas shit out in oct this year. I encourage folks to pay attention to real news and not from til Tok or insta.. nope not in that industry but affects biz so was a big deal affecting stocks etc... at any rate glad I could inform u wether ur order was on a boat or not and im sure had fallout on some other shipping methods too.

Honest question.
You are probably best off ignoring him. This guy is always 100% wrong about everything, and yet he argues anyway, insisting he is correct. Frankly, he has no idea what he's talking about and yes, he just makes up shit.

I have him on ignore but I unignored his posts see what I was missing. This guy is a total waste of time.

You are probably best off ignoring him. This guy is always 100% wrong about everything, and yet he argues anyway, insisting he is correct. Frankly, he has no idea what he's talking about and yes, he just makes up shit.

I have him on ignore but I unignored his posts see what I was missing. This guy is a total waste of time.
There are people in this thread who I will vehemently disagree with on a number of topics but I think there is near complete unity in thinking @clearheaded is a fucking moron. He somehow manages to get everything wrong all the time. It is an incredible and horrifying talent.

lol big news in canada, so if pay attention to news they talk about it, not a crazy idea ships getting stalled and re routed that would affect shipping times no? there was concerns it would increase inflation, although canada has some of lowest in the world 2.8% vs 6-8% in other places like uk New Zealand etc. some retailers prob won't have Christmas shit out in oct this year. I encourage folks to pay attention to real news and not from til Tok or insta.. nope not in that industry but affects biz so was a big deal affecting stocks etc... at any rate glad I could inform u wether ur order was on a boat or not and im sure had fallout on some other shipping methods too.
Yup spewing shit