Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I cant take your new avi seriously. I keep thinking you are mentally challenged everytime I see it.

but these were my results. all QSC granted I think I got it in november 2022

IGF was 497 on 5-6iu in december 2022 on a bulk on blast with around 150 tren
IGF was 469 on 6-7.2iu of HGH in March on around 200mg of AAS
IGF is in April was 446 on 3.6 iu on 400 test, 800 Mast, 25mg var ED. on a recomp.
lmao I’ll change it.

Yup spewing shit
lol sorry gym bros I think I get more right then wrong. 1 thing I got wrong. I encourage guys to not follow gym bro narrative and keep mind open, even when comes from the block of text guy ;)

anyway, here is some news for all who are ignorant on non til Tok news.

I guess im wrong and cnbc is wrong and even other news outlet is making it up lol.

anyway im correct.

Moisture in the raws, have to evaporate it off.

By chance it also gives me the feeling of humidity, I didn't really like the look of the liquid deca when I received it, so much so that I had commented here on the forum if it was normal.
I let it warm up, stirred it, even overheated it a little more than I wanted and it doesn't evaporate.

One question, the insurance for the reship Is It Just for the countries who don't have reship policy or for every Who wants the possibility of reship in case of seizure ? Explain me

One question, the insurance for the reship Is It Just for the countries who don't have reship policy or for every Who wants the possibility of reship in case of seizure ? Explain me
It’s for all countries bar the ones without a reship policy, these countries are more likely to have a seizure so there is no insurances available due to the likely good of Qingdao throwing products and your money into a hole.

You are probably best off ignoring him. This guy is always 100% wrong about everything, and yet he argues anyway, insisting he is correct. Frankly, he has no idea what he's talking about and yes, he just makes up shit.

I have him on ignore but I unignored his posts see what I was missing. This guy is a total waste of time.
Yep, clearheaded is literally the only person I’ve ever clicked “ignore” for on this entire forum. And it’s staying that way.

What the hell does that have to do with china to the US?

We have news over here about them checking customs and importation. some of the fentanyl chinese chemical companies were fucking us over. it aligns with what QSC said.

you read this little bits and come up with very wrong conclusions
please READ the article and will help u understand I guess. I have already explained it 2 times how ships got diverted to USA obv affects offload times and port congestion.

incase u didn't look at the very top notes from the article I can quote for u.
"The current West Coast ports strike has significant implications for both the Canadian and U.S. economy, and potential supply chain congestion from ocean cargo "

other articles can be found if u look about stress level of west coast both in canada AND USA due to the strike. this is a WELL known thing.

I did not reach my own conclusions (although some folks here have), this is a FACT all over the news. not sure why this is under discussion. I really hope folks can try and get informed not just by tik Tok and assume because they never saw it on twitter feed its not a reality.

its OK to admit when your wrong. I have done it, it happens. Just hilarious when folks jump down my throat and then have to realize "wait actually that is actually a very likely cause since my shipment was on a boat and port congestion is in the red due to a strike" guess just goes to show how is something goes against ones narrative/world view it is rejected with disgust and contempt for the person who brings it up. this goes for me aswell. again just funny how a well known, well documented thing, gets shot down by the mob and more people that shoot it down the more certain they are, when if took 3 seconds could see how I am, in this case, 100% correct and its not disputable. other factors possibly at play aswell.

I didn't say anything in a argumentative way simply presented a fact that its a very likely possibility shipping times via cargo ships have been EXTRA slow over the past month is because of port congestion due to a strike.. But than folks jumped down my throat saying I made something up for some unknown reason lol. so please don't say IM the one who starts arguments when simply conveying a likely theory as to why shipping time last month were slow...

lol I guess I just struck a nerve for guys who work in unions and get WAY more than is deserved. which is fine, but constant complaining and striking does affect investment in your country, and clearly have never ever had to bust ass for 18-23 hr day with no mandated breaks etc JUST to keep a job, and somehow feel more entitled than ER Drs who do just that, ANYHOO.

specific article about USA already struggling with cargo(early June) prior to more ships coming from canada. $5.2 billion in cargo stuck off West Coast ports in truck and container bottleneck

hopefully this can shed some light for folks about transit time issues over last month or 2. pretty wild how this is some foreign or "Crazy" idea that weirdo CH just made up in his mind lol...

Last edited:
please READ the article and will help u understand I guess. I have already explained it 2 times how ships got diverted to USA obv affects offload times and port congestion.

incase u didn't look at the very top notes from the article I can quote for u.
"The current West Coast ports strike has significant implications for both the Canadian and U.S. economy, and potential supply chain congestion from ocean cargo "

other articles can be found if u look about stress level of west coast both in canada AND USA due to the strike. this is a WELL known thing.

I did not reach my own conclusions (although some folks here have), this is a FACT all over the news. not sure why this is under discussion. I really hope folks can try and get informed not just by tik Tok and assume because they never saw it on twitter feed its not a reality.

its OK to admit when your wrong. I have done it, it happens. Just hilarious when folks jump down my throat and then have to realize "wait actually that is actually a very likely cause since my shipment was on a boat and port congestion is in the red due to a strike" guess just goes to show how is something goes against ones narrative/world view it is rejected with disgust and contempt for the person who brings it up. this goes for me aswell. again just funny how a well known, well documented thing, gets shot down by the mob and more people that shoot it down the more certain they are, when if took 3 seconds could see how I am, in this case, 100% correct and its not disputable. other factors possibly at play aswell.

I didn't say anything in a argumentative way simply presented a fact that its a very likely possibility shipping times via cargo ships have been EXTRA slow over the past month is because of port congestion due to a strike.. But than folks jumped down my throat saying I made something up for some unknown reason lol. so please don't say IM the one who starts arguments when simply conveying a likely theory as to why shipping time last month were slow...

lol I guess I just struck a nerve for guys who work in unions and get WAY more than is deserved. which is fine, but constant complaining and striking does affect investment in your country, and clearly have never ever had to bust ass for 18-23 hr day with no mandated breaks etc JUST to keep a job, and somehow feel more entitled than ER Drs who do just that, ANYHOO.

specific article about USA already struggling with cargo(early June) prior to more ships coming from canada. $5.2 billion in cargo stuck off West Coast ports in truck and container bottleneck

hopefully this can shed some light for folks about transit time issues over last month or 2. pretty wild how this is some foreign or "Crazy" idea that weirdo CH just made up in his mind lol...
yea it definitely has nothing to do with this.

or what the actual SOURCE says.

QSC is lying to us, its clearly the Canadian strikers :rolleyes::rolleyes:

im glad you figured it out.

Last edited: