Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Also I didn't see anyone asking about their control process or how they keep track of their bulk unmarked boxes while waiting to sell and ship while I was going backwards, so I don't think you even read my question all the way through.
I'd think they would have a pretty good system to organize and double check what's what. Otherwise I think we would hear of a lot of mistakes. Let's hope this is true.

Lmao, you guys really are new to this or just straight up careless. Everything is already so exposed out in the open, yet you still want every process exposed and typed for everyone to read eh.

OPSEC aside, will you trust anything other members here say about a sources' storage and shipping process? Do you honestly think anyone here have that information?

We are all in the same boat, we are at the mercy of our drug dealer, you have a question of sensitive manner ask your source directly, you don't like the answer go buy somewhere else.

Most guys here don't have the patience or not paid by QSC to be explaining shit to you. I am just amazed how we talk about all these things in the open now, I guess the SSB days are so long ago, that nobody remembers it anymore.
This should just be stickied or something. I bet people would ask about it a lot less lol

yea it definitely has nothing to do with this.

or what the actual SOURCE says.

QSC is lying to us, its clearly the Canadian strikers :rolleyes::rolleyes:

im glad you figured it out.
lol ok soo delays in shipping or long shipping time has what to do with charging fentanyl sellers ?? OR does shipping have more to do with ships... lol give ur head a shake.

at any rate, was a simple note to consider for long shipping times. as is a real thing(even though you guys seem to think I made up shipping congestion), believe the news or markets or dont or keep changing the reason

1st wasn't real that ships had been delayed, than it has nothing to do with usa(then realize once read for 3 seconds I was correct) NOW its cause of precursors getting banned/charges. classic grasp at straws when realize maybe I wasn't just making things up, and maybe just maybe all of your "points" were not that great trying to dispute a very simple fact about ships being delayed lol

Last edited:
lol ok soo delays in shipping or long shipping time has what to do with charging fentanyl sellers ?? OR does shipping have more to do with ships... lol give ur head a shake

You are right. You know better than the source. He lied to us and wanted us to think it was about over inspecting cargo to make sure there is no contraband.

Cause he really doesnt want us to know that the canadian strike was affecting it shipments. and US Domestic restock

This should just be stickied or something. I bet people would ask about it a lot less lol
Go to dec 22nd 2022 and read QSC post. You can find it by punching some key words in the search bar or just email your source directly. Hope this helps. The responses you are getting is because they are fed up with people not doing a little problem solving before asking a question

You are right. You know better than the source. He lied to us and wanted us to think it was about over inspecting cargo to make sure there is no contraband.

Cause he really doesnt want us to know that the canadian strike was affecting it shipments. and US Domestic restock
No man listen to the guy, it's the union workers fault. His sources said so.

lol ok soo delays in shipping or long shipping time has what to do with charging fentanyl sellers ?? OR does shipping have more to do with ships... lol give ur head a shake.

at any rate, was a simple note to consider for long shipping times. as is a real thing(even though you guys seem to think I made up shipping congestion), believe the news or markets or dont or keep changing the reason

1st wasn't real that ships had been delayed, than it has nothing to do with usa(then realize once read for 3 seconds I was correct) NOW its cause of precursors getting banned/charges. classic grasp at straws when realize maybe I wasn't just making things up, and maybe just maybe all of your "points" were not that great trying to dispute a very simple fact about ships being delayed lol
Bro shhhhh….
Your interrupting the 3rd conversation today about the numbers on the vials lol

Last edited:
Maybe the sellers use it to prevent fraud. You can't order a crap ton of product and then claim you never got it to get them to send it again or give you a refund, because then you are just left with junk that you don't know what it does.

But this wouldn't apply to ordering a lot of just 1 product so maybe not.

lol guys grasping still, amazing. restock is different than SHIPPING times no?

seizures is different than shipping times no?

love how first argument was that 1 no such thing as a strike. than second argument was that how could that affect USA. now trying to change things to restock times... you gotta have more self awareness than that to realize. hey maybe just maybe ships in fact do have a part in LONG SHIP TIMES. and seizures don't affect ship times.

at any rate glad you guys finally realized shipping delays from a strike is a thing and now have shifted your mob to changing goal posts to something unrelated. he didn't lie he said restock has been tuff because of seizures nothing to do with ship times. they did stop LARGE shipments for a time, but again, that is different than SHIP TIME.

remember the question was why has it been taking longer than normal to get my shit. I simply said perhaps has something to do with ships being stuck in ports due to a Strike (which hopefully u know now is a thing and has affected USA and canada cargo).. then I get attacked for saying such a silly thing lol even though all over the news, that ships being stuck in ports can affect ship times.. hahah good troll though, u got me.

insanely silly took 3 posts for u to realize I didn't make up a strike at the ports and that it affects USA aswell because of diverted ships.

glad u finally realized I was correct and again, had to change things to somehow make yourselves feel better about being ignorant of world happenings.

Last edited:

love how first argument was that 1 no such thing as a strike. than second argument was that how could that affect USA. now trying to change things to restock times... you gotta have more self awareness than that to realize. hey maybe just maybe ships in fact do have a part in LONG SHIP TIMES. and seizures don't affect ship times.

at any rate glad you guys finally realized shipping delays from a strike is a thing and now have shifted your mob to changing goal posts to something unrelated. he didn't lie he said restock has been tuff because of seizures nothing to do with ship times. they did stop LARGE shipments for a time, but again, that is different than SHIP TIME.

remember the question was why has it been taking longer than normal to get my shit. I simply said perhaps has something to do with ships being stuck in ports due to a Strike (which hopefully u know now is a thing and has affected USA and canada cargo).. then I get attacked for saying such a silly thing lol even though all over the news, that ships being stuck in ports can affect ship times.. hahah good troll though, u got me.

insanely silly took 3 posts for u to realize I didn't make up a strike at the ports and that it affects USA aswell because of diverted ships.

glad u finally realized I was correct and again, had to change things to somehow make yourselves feel better about being ignorant of world happenings.
IMG_4504.gif

You should keep posting, it’s clear everyone around here is enjoying it.

Don't let anyone interrupt you from finishing your TED talk.

You are one dedicated MoFo, I give you that!

Does anyone know what their current batches of 10iu and 15iu vials of hgh are testing at? I'm taking a 12iu preworkout shot daily and it's off the charts fucking fire