Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

what colour are you GH vials? 15iu?
I'm taking the blue top 10iu vials right now, but I have eleven 150iu kits arriving soon. Over the next 2 and a half months I'm taking ALL OF IT, I'm easily tolerating 12iu right now so the jumps in iu's per day are going to be happening quick now

Is there a cheap, reliable way to test the compounds that arrive?

Having 3 identical boxes with numbers 1, 2, and 3 written on is alarming when one of them has really bad side effects at the dosages of the other 2.

Are they all in unmarked piles until they ship off, and they just write it down somewhere and hope it didn't get mixed up? Its all just strange to me. I dont see it explained anywhere.
After you receive your order, email Tracy and he will tell you what each number is.

Just Friday you were saying you aren't gonna run any generics
Actually I was complaining that generics were shit, but that's totally false, it's just a little more water retention along with all of the positives as far as I can tell now. I didn't say that I wasn't going to continue the generics, I'm not trying to spend $100+ a day on pharma running 20+iu, and couldn't if I wanted to.

The only lethargy I'm getting while on 12iu qsc seems to be from the tren making me not sleep too well. My energy level is killer. I'm just wondering at what point in increasing the HGH, as I'm literally going to take as much as I can tolerate, do I start taking a smaller dose before bed in addition to my preworkout bolus? As of right now I'm planning to get to a 15iu preworkout bolus, and then add 2iu before bed, then add 3iu to the bolus, then add 3iu to the night time, so it'll be 18iu preworkout in the morning and 5iu before bed, then I'll probly add in 3iu increments 2iu to the bolus and 1iu to the night time.

Last edited:
Actually I was complaining that generics were shit, but that's totally false, it's just a little more water retention along with all of the positives as far as I can tell now. I didn't say that I wasn't going to continue the generics, I'm not trying to spend $100+ a day on pharma running 20+iu, and couldn't if I wanted to.

The only lethargy I'm getting while on 12iu qsc seems to be from the tren making me not sleep too well. My energy level is killer. I'm just wondering at what point in increasing the HGH, as I'm literally going to take as much as I can tolerate, do I start taking a smaller dose before bed in addition to my preworkout bolus? As of right now I'm planning to get to a 15iu preworkout bolus, and then add 2iu before bed, then add 3iu to the bolus, then add 3iu to the night time, so it'll be 18iu preworkout in the morning and 5iu before bed, then I'll probly add in 3iu increments 2iu to the bolus and 1iu to the night time.
Damn bro save some HGH for the rest of us

you take 12iu in one dose? thats crazy
The last few days in the gym have been the best in my life. Type2x has proven to me that this is optimal. My right wisdom tooth is growing in at 35 years old and chewing the shit out of the inside of my cheek. This shit is special. You just increase an iu at a time as you can tolerate sides, I started with 2iu Ansomone 2 months or so ago.

I want to order some items, but my country doesn’t have a reship policy. Now, I’m concerned about the strict customs regulations here. Does anyone have any experience with ordering gear in Korea?

I have 3 boxes of vials and they all look exactly the same. Tried them all overnight and I woke up 30lbs heavier, 6 shades darker and grew a full length beard.

Question is, how do I tell which is which? And how do I get rid of this erection?

I have 3 boxes of vials and they all look exactly the same. Tried them all overnight and I woke up 30lbs heavier, 6 shades darker and grew a full length beard.

Question is, how do I tell which is which? And how do I get rid of this erection?
Double the dose until the erection subsides.

A lot of bro science going on in here. My god test and tren through the roof. Only way to know if you stuff is real is either by labs or test it. Other then that you are in the bro science catagory talking things. Shipping stuff its not the sources issue its the shipping company issues. You place a order so be it if it takes a long time source cant do dick about the carrier. Its absurd to keep talking about it too. Ive been in this game since 2000. This board used to be great no bs allowed. All it is now is bs. Not sure what happened here but its ridicolous. I used to source back in the day and you would never ever deal with any of this childish bs. You would be banned in a second. Way to much talked out in the open way to much. You are ordering drugs. Be smart. Stop giving the source a f hard time due to shipping shit. Once it leaves there hands its not there issue unless you provide a letter. Sometimes there will be delays once again not the sources issue. Grow the f up and deal with it. If you think you have bunk shit test it. Pull labs have a baseline to compare. Other then that stop cluttering up this dam thread with bro science shit. I wish Mands would moderate a little more but Im sure he is over reading an elementary thread. Peace

I want to make it clear for the last time

There will be no more domestic stock in australian warehouse, no HGH, no more oils, nothing more.

The last stock available now is mast e and mast p oils, few kits left.

So no need to ask me anymore what is the ETA for aus domestic HGH?

Australia have a very good clearance rate +99%, very rare and few seizures, customers get delivered successfully, packaging is very discreet, and delivery is fast about 3 weeks average.
A question if I may.
If Australia has a great success rate with rare seizures then why no domestic warehouse? Legit question and not trying to be a cunt