Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yo QSC- This free vial shit is painful. You went from “we don’t deal with Facebook Karen’s” to enlisting them to shill for a free vial. The unintended result is it’s turning off more people than giving you new business. So fucking painful to watch these people grovel for a vial. No one reads that and believes it.

Please keep meso free from this nonsense.
Yes no worries, Meso is Meso, Reddit is Reddit ^^

Can't say I share the same experience. a bolus 10 iu dose preworkout just makes me feel weird and lethargic. not exactly ideal while working out. can you elaborate on these "instant" gains? maybe bc im young and my gh levels are already high I dont notice much
It's likely my shit is exploding because I'm also on a good dose of tren and anadrol along with the shit ton of GH. Best stack ever. God I hate using that word, but really nothing probably beats this besides also cranking the calories and throwing some humalog in there.

It's likely my shit is exploding because I'm also on a good dose of tren and anadrol along with the shit ton of GH. Best stack ever. God I hate using that word, but really nothing probably beats this besides also cranking the calories and throwing some humalog in there.
How much insulin are you running?

I've read literally every page of this thread for the last year and half starting at the first page, as I continue to read up I notice that the average IQ of the people posting has dropped exponentially.

The best have been the guys who show up and type a thousand word essay about some random shit that no responds too, followed by the guys asking everyone to identify their random vials of liquid that all look the same.

I've read literally every page of this thread for the last year and half starting at the first page, as I continue to read up I notice that the average IQ of the people posting has dropped exponentially.

The best have been the guys who show up and type a thousand word essay about some random shit that no responds too, followed by the guys asking everyone to identify their random vials of liquid that all look the same.
Hahahahah I feel the same way, there's been so much drama and blood and gore and now it's same shit all the time, which is good, I guess, because I'd prefer posts "How internet magically know how to identify an molecular formula based on pixels", rather than "Moneys lossstttt".

BTW wow I can post here. Hi moooom!

It's what makes it special, a game of compound roulette. Just wait a couple more hours and another participant will come along to join your little tournament. I believe you are the second one today, we are all amazed how this trend never ends even if it's like almost a daily occurrence now.
You told everyone on Reddit to come to meso.
Wait, what?

No no no no!

I need to put that order and get the fuck outta Dodge
This is where shit hits the fan …. It was good while it lasted!!! QSC has been a game changer hopefully we’re not at "FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT" JS
I’ll be here waiting to find out!

The want me to log into Alibaba to pay and it is not letting me login. Phone number verification doesn't work etc. In the past, somehow I just got it to work and was able to pay, but I have no idea what I did or what Alibaba did. Any recommendations here?
try different browser. something about pop ups is needed IIRC if just sticks when click pay and doesn't do anything.

Take this thread as it is, a sitcom.

Rep is ok with it as long as it stays on top of the board.