Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

OK, that was impressive shipping. USA reship from China to east coast US - 14 days. 100g TestD + 100g Deca.

Attachments

• 20230727.jpg
    20230727.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 306
Tracy anyone help me
what one is what

Order is
Ment
test cyp

What one is 1 and 2
Hey brother I’m pretty sure the cyp is the blue and the gold is ment, mine came looking similar. Was there a cloudiness to your ment at all or was it crystal clear?

Mine definitely behaves like ment but I’ve never had it cloudy at all. Wondering if it’s the norm qsc for some brew reason

You can’t make a post like this without backing it up in some way. Show a before and after
It’s the same clown who frontloaded 3000 mgs of Tren. He ain’t posting shit cause he’s frail or fat. Anyone with good work ethic, knowledge of lifting and gear use ain’t front loading 3000 Tren. Plus he’s prob lying about that too. Dudes an attention whore.

A lot of bro science going on in here. My god test and tren through the roof. Only way to know if you stuff is real is either by labs or test it. Other then that you are in the bro science catagory talking things. Shipping stuff its not the sources issue its the shipping company issues. You place a order so be it if it takes a long time source cant do dick about the carrier. Its absurd to keep talking about it too. Ive been in this game since 2000. This board used to be great no bs allowed. All it is now is bs. Not sure what happened here but its ridicolous. I used to source back in the day and you would never ever deal with any of this childish bs. You would be banned in a second. Way to much talked out in the open way to much. You are ordering drugs. Be smart. Stop giving the source a f hard time due to shipping shit. Once it leaves there hands its not there issue unless you provide a letter. Sometimes there will be delays once again not the sources issue. Grow the f up and deal with it. If you think you have bunk shit test it. Pull labs have a baseline to compare. Other then that stop cluttering up this dam thread with bro science shit. I wish Mands would moderate a little more but Im sure he is over reading an elementary thread. Peace
Are there even mods here? I can't tell

Have you received a tracking number yet bro? Does it show movement?
I've had tracking since a few days after order was placed 8 weeks ago. No movement. Just label creation and delivery delivery date will be provided soon as possible. UPS has never received the pack. All good though. I have faith it will be here before winter bulk lol. Even though I missed everyone's summer cut.

I've had tracking since a few days after order was placed 8 weeks ago. No movement. Just label creation and delivery delivery date will be provided soon as possible. UPS has never received the pack. All good though. I have faith it will be here before winter bulk lol. Even though I missed everyone's summer cut.
My shit is moving now. You know I been waiting as well.

I am getting a big delivery in today

What other message boards are you on? I feel like I seen this username before

Guys; do most of you order pre made oils if getting international or it Is always best bet to get the raws and home brew?

logistically im wondering if one is better than the other to order.

I’ve ordered peptides and plan on getting some orals internationally but curious what folks are doing nowadays for oils that used to be stocked US dom but aren’t ( like primo , test c/e, etc. )

Guys; do most of you order pre made oils if getting international or it Is always best bet to get the raws and home brew?

logistically im wondering if one is better than the other to order.

I’ve ordered peptides and plan on getting some orals internationally but curious what folks are doing nowadays for oils that used to be stocked US dom but aren’t ( like primo , test c/e, etc. )
Depends on your capabilities, needs/wants, etc. What’s best for one individual isn’t going to be best for another.