Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

A lot of bro science going on in here. My god test and tren through the roof. Only way to know if you stuff is real is either by labs or test it. Other then that you are in the bro science catagory talking things. Shipping stuff its not the sources issue its the shipping company issues. You place a order so be it if it takes a long time source cant do dick about the carrier. Its absurd to keep talking about it too. Ive been in this game since 2000. This board used to be great no bs allowed. All it is now is bs. Not sure what happened here but its ridicolous. I used to source back in the day and you would never ever deal with any of this childish bs. You would be banned in a second. Way to much talked out in the open way to much. You are ordering drugs. Be smart. Stop giving the source a f hard time due to shipping shit. Once it leaves there hands its not there issue unless you provide a letter. Sometimes there will be delays once again not the sources issue. Grow the f up and deal with it. If you think you have bunk shit test it. Pull labs have a baseline to compare. Other then that stop cluttering up this dam thread with bro science shit. I wish Mands would moderate a little more but Im sure he is over reading an elementary thread. Peace

Shut the fuck up

The want me to log into Alibaba to pay and it is not letting me login. Phone number verification doesn't work etc. In the past, somehow I just got it to work and was able to pay, but I have no idea what I did or what Alibaba did. Any recommendations here?

Yet another successful domestic order. Never got email w domestic USA tracking but if you have an account w USPS it tells you if there are any packages heading to you so the moment someone prints a label you can see it in your account.

The want me to log into Alibaba to pay and it is not letting me login. Phone number verification doesn't work etc. In the past, somehow I just got it to work and was able to pay, but I have no idea what I did or what Alibaba did. Any recommendations here?
Why do you have to log in ? ANytime I paid for orders I just use the link sent. Then pick payment type from there

Does anyone know what their current batches of 10iu and 15iu vials of hgh are testing at? I'm taking a 12iu preworkout shot daily and it's off the charts fucking fire
Can't say I share the same experience. a bolus 10 iu dose preworkout just makes me feel weird and lethargic. not exactly ideal while working out. can you elaborate on these "instant" gains? maybe bc im young and my gh levels are already high I dont notice much

Last edited:
Sometimes you just need to log out and open the link and pay without log in

Sometimes you just need to log out and open the link and pay without log in
I'll try later but it isn't working. Not sure what to do. It wants me to log in and do phone number verification but it doesn't accept my number and it doesn't give me another option to verify. I'll wait and see. Maybe some voodoo magic will happen and it works suddenly.

Yo QSC- This free vial shit is painful. You went from “we don’t deal with Facebook Karen’s” to enlisting them to shill for a free vial. The unintended result is it’s turning off more people than giving you new business. So fucking painful to watch these people grovel for a vial. No one reads that and believes it.

Please keep meso free from this nonsense.

Yo QSC- This free vial shit is painful. You went from “we don’t deal with Facebook Karen’s” to enlisting them to shill for a free vial. The unintended result is it’s turning off more people than giving you new business. So fucking painful to watch these people grovel for a vial. No one reads that and believes it.

Please keep meso free from this nonsense.
Imagine how many fat broke Karen’s there are out there. I’d bet they outnumber gym bros 100:1. Seems like a solid market

Potentially dumb question but trying to make sure I don’t fuck this up: Is one vial of QSC’s MT2 10 mg? So a kit of 10 vials is 100mg total, 10mg in each vial? Or is each vial 1 mg, making a whole kit of 10 vials 10 mg?