Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is there a cheap, reliable way to test the compounds that arrive?

Having 3 identical boxes with numbers 1, 2, and 3 written on is alarming when one of them has really bad side effects at the dosages of the other 2.

Are they all in unmarked piles until they ship off, and they just write it down somewhere and hope it didn't get mixed up? Its all just strange to me. I dont see it explained anywhere.

Having 3 identical boxes with numbers 1, 2, and 3 written on is alarming when one of them has really bad side effects at the dosages of the other 2.

Are they all in unmarked piles until they ship off, and they just write it down somewhere and hope it didn't get mixed up? Its all just strange to me. I dont see it explained anywhere.
066558DF-2208-4F51-A8E6-90549ACF2460.jpeg

Anyone looking for the article, here’s the link. My wife also has FM, and did reallywell on carnivore diet, nearly complete symptom reduction. After having our boy, and loosening up the diet, she is getting symptoms again. Might need to bulk order some hgh. I’m waiting to see the price on the pen kits for international.

Man I wish I could get this to work for my wife but HGH makes her so fatigued she says it feels like the middle of the night at all times.

It's what makes it special, a game of compound roulette. Just wait a couple more hours and another participant will come along to join your little tournament. I believe you are the second one today, we are all amazed how this trend never ends even if it's like almost a daily occurrence now.

It's what makes it special, a game of compound roulette. Just wait a couple more hours and another participant will come along to join your little tournament. I believe you are the second one today, we are all amazed how this trend never ends even if it's like almost a daily occurrence now.
Why don't you just answer the question instead of complaining about the question everytime, then we wouldnt ask because the past 50 pages are people asking and you complaining.

Why don't you just answer the question instead of complaining about the question everytime, then we wouldnt ask because the past 50 pages are people asking and you complaining.
Also I didn't see anyone asking about their control process or how they keep track of their bulk unmarked boxes while waiting to sell and ship while I was going backwards, so I don't think you even read my question all the way through.

Also I didn't see anyone asking about their control process or how they keep track of their bulk unmarked boxes while waiting to sell and ship while I was going backwards, so I don't think you even read my question all the way through.
As much fun as I’m having laughing here, just pm the source or send an email and ask which numbers correspond with each compound.

Go shop somewhere else that has labels n shit. If you bothered to read the thread you should have known how it goes.

But noooo, every god damn goatfucker and their retarded offspring need to complain about the same shit, cause reading aint their thing.

Fuck.the tractors.that plowed the holy grounds of Jerusalem.

TL: DR; shame shit different day

Why don’t you read before you order you dumb fuck!! It’s explained multiple times over and over what to do, and you been here 2 years

As much fun as I’m having laughing here, just pm the source or send an email and ask which numbers correspond with each compound.
Wow you guys are seriously brain damaged with how bad your reading comprehension is. What is this, high school?

I know how to get the cooresponding codes. Read the fucking question. String the words together and try to keep your impulses in check halfway through the sentences.

Is there a zoo keeper here or is this overrun with just a bunch of gorillas all slinging shit at anyone asking questions that they don't even read or try to understand.

Is there a zoo keeper here or is this overrun with just a bunch of gorillas all slinging shit at anyone asking questions that they don't even read or try to understand.
You fucking retard waste of oxygen, this vendors system is the same.the 2+ years he has this thread, with God knows how many tens of thousands of kits shipped and used by his customers.

Do the fucking math. Stop asking stupid questions.

I know it's hard for you cause your single brain cell needs to decide what is more important, you should breath or think and it seems breathing won for the time being.

what if they put labels on it before they shipped it out and it was all wrong?

You fucking retard waste of oxygen, this vendors system is the same.the 2+ years he has this thread, with God knows how many tens of thousands of kits shipped and used by his customers.

I know it's hard for you cause your single brain cell needs to decide what is more important, you should breath or think and it seems breathing won for the time being.
Well, to address the question everyone thought I was asking but wasn't:

If a bunch of strangers from all walks of life are asking the same specific question every day, isn't it possible that's an indication the process could use a tweak? Maybe just a heads up during the ordering process.

As great as the results have been of berating everyone who asks, I'm thinking it's time for a new approach. Maybe sticky something at the very least.

Stop blowing up at people for not knowing things they were never told to expect.

tell me how you really feel

Lmao, you guys really are new to this or just straight up careless. Everything is already so exposed out in the open, yet you still want every process exposed and typed for everyone to read eh.

OPSEC aside, will you trust anything other members here say about a sources' storage and shipping process? Do you honestly think anyone here have that information?

We are all in the same boat, we are at the mercy of our drug dealer, you have a question of sensitive manner ask your source directly, you don't like the answer go buy somewhere else.

Most guys here don't have the patience or not paid by QSC to be explaining shit to you. I am just amazed how we talk about all these things in the open now, I guess the SSB days are so long ago, that nobody remembers it anymore.