Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You are probably best off ignoring him. This guy is always 100% wrong about everything, and yet he argues anyway, insisting he is correct. Frankly, he has no idea what he's talking about and yes, he just makes up shit.

I have him on ignore but I unignored his posts see what I was missing. This guy is a total waste of time.
There are people in this thread who I will vehemently disagree with on a number of topics but I think there is near complete unity in thinking @clearheaded is a fucking moron. He somehow manages to get everything wrong all the time. It is an incredible and horrifying talent.
Yup spewing shit
I dont agree with 2/3 of you guys on alot of shit,

but I think we are all in agreement here.

I dont agree with 2/3 of you guys on alot of shit,

but I think we are all in agreement here.
I am just baffled at the guy's relentless presentation of his opinions like they are facts, that's why I ask if he really is infact part of the shipping industry.

Then I notice his earlier posts and their of the same semblance lol. So yeah, I guess I'll just skim over his posts from now on.

You are probably best off ignoring him. This guy is always 100% wrong about everything, and yet he argues anyway, insisting he is correct. Frankly, he has no idea what he's talking about and yes, he just makes up shit.

I have him on ignore but I unignored his posts see what I was missing. This guy is a total waste of time.
Wait until he starts talking about lotto numbers, then go buy the opposite of what he suggests. Instant millionaire

Posted bloodwork for QSC vs. Meditrope HGH

15iu of HGH Doesn’t seem to work. Starting to think they sent the wrong stuff, but I’m working with the QSC folks to figure out what happened.

Will also be sending vials from the same batch to Janoshik for testing.

Posted bloodwork for QSC vs. Meditrope HGH

15iu of HGH Doesn’t seem to work. Starting to think they sent the wrong stuff, but I’m working with the QSC folks to figure out what happened.

Will also be sending vials from the same batch to Janoshik for testing.
I can finally reply to this thread and now I find out the HGH is bunk fml

I wanted to ask if the Pen will be 35 usd how much will the cartridges for the HGH pens be? I guess I’ll just order oil now and get my labs checked…

I can finally reply to this thread and now I find out the HGH is bunk fml

I wanted to ask if the Pen will be 35 usd how much will the cartridges for the HGH pens be? I guess I’ll just order oil now and get my labs checked…
It doesn’t necessarily mean it’s bunk… they could’ve accidentally sent me the wrong stuff. I almost made another order for $3k, so I’m glad I held off until the blood values were thoroughly tested.

But other people tested and got great blood values… and good janoshik results. Now I’m waiting for janoshik testing and QSC’s response before I jump the gun.

It doesn’t necessarily mean it’s bunk… they could’ve accidentally sent me the wrong stuff. I almost made another order for $3k, so I’m glad I held off until the blood values were thoroughly tested.
You said you were using tren so it can have impact on igf1. Did you how ever noticed the regular side effects of hgh?

Damn. What the fuck are those results lol. I’ve had great success using QSC’s GH but now I’m considering switching to TP’s stuff. Considering I’ve never experienced sides on QSC’s GH I might have to try something else and report back on how I’m feeling

You said you were using tren so it can have impact on igf1. Did you how ever noticed the regular side effects of hgh?
I got off tren over 6 weeks ago. And it was Tren A. It’s long gone.

No side effects of HGH whatsoever. Had none on Meditrope Golden Tops either.

Damn. What the fuck are those results lol. I’ve had great success using QSC’s GH but now I’m considering switching to TP’s stuff. Considering I’ve never experienced sides on QSC’s GH I might have to try something else and report back on how I’m feeling
First, let YOUR OWN blood work do the talking. They may have sent me the wrong stuff on accident… and if they did, I need to identify what that is.

For the HGH pens, during this time we wait for testing results, you can add to your international orders the empty reusuable pen, for $30/pen.
The quantity we have is limited, since we only bought a small stock from a supplier, so I suggest that each customer interested in the HGH cartridges that will be available for sale soon to buy only 1 pen.
Do you know how much the HGH cartridges will be? I am curious about this

First, let YOUR OWN blood work do the talking. They may have sent me the wrong stuff on accident… and if they did, I need to identify what that is.
I cant take your new avi seriously. I keep thinking you are mentally challenged everytime I see it.

but these were my results. all QSC granted I think I got it in november 2022

IGF was 497 on 5-6iu in december 2022 on a bulk on blast with around 150 tren
IGF was 469 on 6-7.2iu of HGH in March on around 200mg of AAS
IGF is in April was 446 on 3.6 iu on 400 test, 800 Mast, 25mg var ED. on a recomp.

I cant take your new avi seriously. I keep thinking you are mentally challenged everytime I see it.

but these were my results. all QSC granted I think I got it in november 2022

IGF was 497 on 5-6iu in december 2022 on a bulk on blast with around 150 tren
IGF was 469 on 6-7.2iu of HGH in March on around 200mg of AAS
IGF is in April was 446 on 3.6 iu on 400 test, 800 Mast, 25mg var ED. on a recomp.
Do you have a link to the bloodwork?

Has this ever happened to anyone with liquid deca?

With the other compounds any problem at all.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 145