Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

From 6iu on the left/top to 15-20iu’s give or take on the right/bottom. Way less gear on the right, way better BG and A1C levels. Same weight. About 4-5 months apart. IGF has always scored average, been using QSC for more than a year now.

Sort of a body recomp where I spent most of the time in a deficit but didn’t lose much weight. Now I’m pushing the food and threw in a little lantus. Up about 20lbs from these “after” pictures
Great to see a claim finally backed up and backed up well I may add. This is all iv been looking for just some evidence.

Good to hear you need less gear using a higher dose as well. I feel upping doses of GH every now and again for a blast would be much healthier than adding grams of gear.

Good stuff I imagine the lantus will be doing you well, are you planning to increase this at any point?

Very good post mate thank you

Sorry to distract from the hot calf and Mortal Kombat talk, but I'm still kinda puzzled on the kitted NAD+ reconstitution PIP.

I first reconstituted a batch with 1.4ml BAC per vial to 100mg/ml, and had the PIP that just about everyone else had; solution had a pH of 2.5. Reconstituted another batch with 1ml BAC and 400μl 8.4% NaOH, ended up with a pH between 6.5 and 7, and no PIP. A few days ago someone was asking for a good reconstition recipe -- this one's at least reasonable.

Per @gettinginshape in the HGH and Peptides thread the reconstituted NAD+ should be a little basic, so having it end up being this acidic when reconstituted with ~5.7 pH BAC is curious.

I've never had anything tested, but this is looking like a good thing to start with. I'm also planning to get some NAD+ raw, and it'll be interesting to see where its acidity ends up...

BPC and TB colored tops…. International order, one gray and one black. I’ve already sent query via email, can anyone distinguish please. Thank you in advance

Thx bro. Appreciate the help

In order to optimize the time and communication, now I have an assistant that will take care of sending you the tracking numbers and SKUs and codes for what is what. Basic tasks.

She will be using my emails to send you that.

You can also get the SKU list for domestic order by email, I can give you the whole list so that you never contact me again about what is what for domestic orders only

Just send an email with title : "SKU list"

to: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

For international orders, we will always have to give you the codes once you receive your orders

Sponsors

Latest posts