Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thanks for this. I’ve got DHB coming from US Domestic soon. Ordered Wednesday and got tracking last night. First cycle with it. Plan to have labs done around the middle of the cycle.
From what I understand, the newer batches are more potent. You may want to search for a more up to date test as this batch is from March. Btw, it will most likely come crashed. Buy a coffee mug warmer and use it to put the vial back into solution. Works like a charm.

From what I understand, the newer batches are more potent. You may want to search for a more up to date test as this batch is from March. Btw, it will most likely come crashed. Buy a coffee mug warmer and use it to put the vial back into solution. Works like a charm.
Thanks for the advice. Seems simple enough.

Touchdown 12 days international to US! Love it!!!

isn’t it amazing ? What impressed me was that my orders has a mix of rarely ordered compounds so they had to compile the orders and get it out. Not like its a “typical “ order that gets sent over regularly so props not just for the reship but the initial fulfillment logistics

Oh that nad+ pip sucks. Fever all day and can’t put weight on it. 20mg used.

For what it's worth, I used 5.6mL and had a poor reaction.

I did some followup testing on it a few days ago and i wonder if it might need some buffering as it's relatively acidic upon reconstitution. Based on reading it appears NAD+ breaks down relatively quickly in acidic or alkaline environments so i'm not sure how long it will be worthwhile after reconstitution.

I can't say with any certainty that the acidity caused the reaction I had or not...but here's what the pH paper showed (Pure bacteriostatic water top, Reconstituted NAD+ bottom, it seemed to be somewhere between the 3 and 4 when comparing it in person).

View attachment 263634
Very interesting! Thanks for the info. I tried the NAD+ and had terrible PIP with redness, heat, swelling. Local reaction only. However, I feel like superwoman today so going to try mixing with buffered saline to see if it makes a difference. Ordered some litmus paper and will comparison test.

Small order. International to US. 14 days from payment to delivery. No issues, fast responses on email. Got tracking # 24hours after payment.

Seriously now? Is this some kind of joke or are people THAT stupid?

If true, well played cunts. You are stupid beyond stupid.
Please do not underestimate the stupidity of humans. I wonder if these are kids or Karen's ordering GLP-1 agonists.

Please do not underestimate the stupidity of humans. I wonder if these are kids or Karen's ordering GLP-1 agonists.
They should just send the proper authorities their names, addresses, phone numbers, and let them know what time they'll be there to turn themselves in. Charge: being stupid

They should just send the proper authorities their names, addresses, phone numbers, and let them know what time they'll be there to turn themselves in. Charge: being stupid
LoL
Would be nice if they were only getting their stupid on themselves but by putting the full company name and what is in the package they are alerting the authorities and this has the potential for them to get their stupid on everyone else as well.
Extra stupid

LoL
Would be nice if they were only getting their stupid on themselves but by putting the full company name and what is in the package they are alerting the authorities and this has the potential for them to get their stupid on everyone else as well.
Extra stupid
"Extra stupid" can't say it any better than that.

How long are the prepared oils good for , guys ? I know the pharmacy ones say 28 days once stopper is pinned , What’s the realistic lifespan of the ready made @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals oils ? Some less used compounds I may not use up the full vial in a cycle.

how about unused ones ?
thanks

How long are the prepared oils good for , guys ? I know the pharmacy ones say 28 days once stopper is pinned , What’s the realistic lifespan of the ready made @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals oils ? Some less used compounds I may not use up the full vial in a cycle.

how about unused ones ?
thanks
Lol there's dudes that have pinned gear over a decade old on here. I myself have pinned gear "past expiration" by a year or two. You're fine.

Sponsors

Latest posts