Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello!
The price are renewed to 2023?
He updates the new price list sometimes every few weeks or days depending on stock. The search bar above then enter price list and filter for this thread only should give you the most recent. Mine is from the 18th and im to lazy to check for a newer one as i type this. Id say if you have one newer than the 18th or even that day then you’d probably have the most updated.

How old are you guys? Is this your first board? I'm amazed at how new comers navigate buying roids without even the slightest hint of computer literacy.

I'm not being a dick, I'm just pointing out the difference between us older folks when we started in the 2000s and now.

Seems like the level of competence have gone way down and so is the common sense in the bb community.

How old are you guys? Is this your first board? I'm amazed at how new comers navigate buying roids without even the slightest hint of computer literacy.

I'm not being a dick, I'm just pointing out the difference between us older folks when we started in the 2000s and now.

Seems like the level of competence have gone way down and so is the common sense in the bb community.
It's not even about age. 2020 made people semi retarded and now in 2023 they went full retard

I see how people can get irritated with the same question over and over but, at the end of the day we’re all here to help each other out. I don’t know about you guys but I can’t ask for gear in person and some people just needs more help……. Damn i sound like some savior, oh well im just typing as i think and ill just post even though i sound like captain save a hoe

I see how people can get irritated with the same question over and over but, at the end of the day we’re all here to help each other out. I don’t know about you guys but I can’t ask for gear in person and some people just needs more help……. Damn i sound like some savior, oh well im just typing as i think and ill just post even though i sound like captain save a hoe

roidrage and/or below average iq

they complain but turn this thread into a shitposting haven

no wonder its 1700 pages

Captain save a hoe.. lol
The problem is they don’t bother to look at all. The answer could be in the post right above theirs. And the search button is non functional to them.

Wtffff guysss it's sunday i know it's bored day, but stop i've only asked 2 question and you start to do this? Comon my friends ☹️