Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It's not even about age. 2020 made people semi retarded and now in 2023 they went full retard

It's every few years. Sending anon green money in a birthday card, to Western Union, to bank/credit cards, to Bitcoin. Elders on this and other boards see new and younger entries all the time. Same for the n00bs to meso. We welcome them.

@DECLAN

I remember the time when finding a source took time and effort and you had to prove you weren't a incompetent asshat to be referred before you placed an order. It was a process that weed out the truly retarded out.

I've tried finding comments, but fruitless with so many pages.

Anyone tried Test E from here? I don't need 10 vials, but am tempted to chuck a few of something else in say 5 test and 5 dianabol for example. For the mix and match plus the pricing it seems like a good shout.
they don't mix kits anymore. Test e & c is good to go

A little tip when trying to find a suitable answer for your questions. Since you will find various answers to a common question, research your source of information/research. Are they experts on the subject, is it their field of study or do they use it themselves or their clients?

Gauge your decision by comparing scientific research/studies with anecdotal applications our fellow lifters experienced or what is provided by so many different bodybuilding channels .

It's up to you to decide who you think is trustworthy and make an intelligent, informed decision from there. You might even have to adjust after if it doesnt work for you.

Do not blindly follow what is scattered around the forums and God forbid Reddit. Good luck on your education.
Thank You! Great advice and it is how I go about things. I've been on most of them through a doctor for a long time now, so I'm educated on those. I have, however, been buying them though a compounding pharmacy and spending a fortune, until recently.

Not sure if I'm allowed to say this, so please admin delete if needed.

I'm gonna buy test e on payday. That'll be 10 bottles at 10ml each.

I don't need that many for a 8-12 week cycle.

I also don't need vast amounts of clomid or similar.

Once I order and receive, I'll happily work with another UK member and post internally only, any surplus I have.

So say I keep 5, sell 5 (for what I paid + postage).

I'm open to options, so if you have some pct we could swap/part ex if that makes sense.

I'll probably end up doing a few test only cycles before I change it up. But certainly food for thought if anyone is in the same boat as me.

I remember the time when finding a source took time and effort and you had to prove you weren't a incompetent asshat to be referred before you placed an order. It was a process that weed out the truly retarded out.
Unfortunately this is the problem. No research except seeing others doing it. No research or true pubmed studies reviewed just the blog like posts and taking others perspective from YouTube. I think the information is better BUT people are relying less on their own intuition and relying more on another... hence the surge of grifters and turn and burn.

And geeze, the need of instant gratification is soo overwhelming it is a wonder dieting and true dedication is becoming a thing of the past.

Not sure if I'm allowed to say this, so please admin delete if needed.

I'm gonna buy test e on payday. That'll be 10 bottles at 10ml each.

I don't need that many for a 8-12 week cycle.

I also don't need vast amounts of clomid or similar.

Once I order and receive, I'll happily work with another UK member and post internally only, any surplus I have.

So say I keep 5, sell 5 (for what I paid + postage).

I'm open to options, so if you have some pct we could swap/part ex if that makes sense.

I'll probably end up doing a few test only cycles before I change it up. But certainly food for thought if anyone is in the same boat as me.
Welcome to the forum. I see you are new here. Please don't start your posts with "Not sure if I'm allowed to say this, so please admin delete if needed." We are adults here, just write your post. That line is just very annoying. Please leave it in the FB groups where it belongs. Not bashing you, just letting you know.

I read your intro and you are going through a lot. I feel for you. If I may ask, are you doing this under the supervision of your doctor? Just please be careful. Hopefully another UK member will be able to help you out. We are here for you.

Welcome to the forum. I see you are new here. Please don't start your posts with "Not sure if I'm allowed to say this, so please admin delete if needed." We are adults here, just write your post. That line is just very annoying. Please leave it in the FB groups where it belongs. Not bashing you, just letting you know.

I read your intro and you are going through a lot. I feel for you. If I may ask, are you doing this under the supervision of your doctor? Just please be careful. Hopefully another UK member will be able to help you out. We are here for you.
I expected a bashing, so don't fret. I am a newbie and I take on the chin any grief, but welcome honest help and criticism.

I'm awaiting the doctor to respond for my T level checks ive requested, but I'm gonna go ahead and do test anyway. TRT isn't gonna give me the test levels I need anyway to be honest.

In the bigger picture it's pretty safe compared to doing a real cycle (not without an element of risk). I don't mean that nastily, but test only is probably the safest. Once anything else is included it becomes more complex.

My bloods have been spot on through chemo and radio, and I'm (apart from cancer), pretty healthy. Even oncology were surprised at my resilience, platelet and white counts etc. Liver is solid, kidney function again spot on.

I will be careful, and thank you for your concern - it's genuinely appreciated.

My plan is, spank a few quid, try and gain about a stone or so and if I can help being a 'middle man' short term for another UK user then it's a win.

I want help, and maybe someone else could do with mine.

I expected a bashing, so don't fret. I am a newbie and I take on the chin any grief, but welcome honest help and criticism.

I'm awaiting the doctor to respond for my T level checks ive requested, but I'm gonna go ahead and do test anyway. TRT isn't gonna give me the test levels I need anyway to be honest.

In the bigger picture it's pretty safe compared to doing a real cycle (not without an element of risk). I don't mean that nastily, but test only is probably the safest. Once anything else is included it becomes more complex.

My bloods have been spot on through chemo and radio, and I'm (apart from cancer), pretty healthy. Even oncology were surprised at my resilience, platelet and white counts etc. Liver is solid, kidney function again spot on.

My plan is, spank a few quid, try and gain about a stone or so and if I can help being a 'middle man' short term for another UK user then it's a win.

There are very helpful members here. With cancer I personally would discuss things with a doctor. Certain things are known to possibly protentiate cancer such as cardarine. Many after major CDV get off trt for longevity. Just food for thought.

I'm glad you've done some research on it. There are lots of helpful people here and maybe some in a similar situation. I hope you are able to gain the weight you are looking to gain. I wish you the best.