Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Perhaps Meso should have a minimum post count before being granted access to source sub-forums?

This bullshit teenage 'banter and jokes' is getting terrible here.
They do but it’s not enough. Just check out a few of the new member intros and you’ll see most of them end up in here.

I’m good, they got to me. They are selling out fast.

I’m just worried now that the whole Reddit squad is on them now, I don’t want them hogging all the juice.
Yeah I hear ya. I am too.
I ordered on Friday and got taken care of on Sunday so not too bad.
Glad you got it all set

I’m good, they got to me. They are selling out fast.

I’m just worried now that the whole Reddit squad is on them now, I don’t want them hogging all the juice.
Just start home brewing if you’re worried about access to injectables. I started recently and am never looking back to premade

Package delivered to Canada in about 3 weeks from time of payment (located in Alberta). Great experience from ease of ordering, communication, shipping time, and packaging. Will order again

For anyone wondering, the Primo 200 from EU warehouse is completely PIP-free after the first two or three injections. The first few times i had minimal PIP, now i feel no pain at all after injections. I'm injecting 1 ml (200 mg) at once, three times per week into quads (rotating).

I’m trying to complete an order but not sure how to purchase eth in us funds. I’m in Canada. Any help?
A crypto wallet google a few of them and read the instructions to add to your crypto wallet. It shouldn’t be to hard to figure out. Also on price list there are other forms of payment methods if ETH wont work for you. Best of luck.