Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For GLS Deliveries, it happens that trackings often shows different city name on delivery message, often the city of the closed GLS parcel shop, but it's always delivered to the good address that the customer provides, the info on tracking is not reliable, so don't come and tell me it's not delivered to my city, if it's marked delivered, it means it's delivered.

For GLS Deliveries, it happens that trackings often shows different city name on delivery message, often the city of the closed GLS parcel shop, but it's always delivered to the good address that the customer provides, the info on tracking is not reliable, so don't come and tell me it's not delivered to my city, if it's marked delivered, it means it's delivered.

sometimes local post carriers mess up as well. I had a package not arrive yet marked as delivered. Was following it and never came.

I ended up going to the post office and giving them the tracking number. USPS logs GPS coordinates or the handheld device when the package is marked as delivered in their system. They confirmed it was misdelivered. They ended up retrieving the package and delivering it the next day.

Yeah just got my Masteron E, amazing stuff I have to say. Great mental effects

very similar to Proviron , from what I heard. Tho as far as I understand Proviron won’t trash your lipids the same, nor dry you out , to a similar extent.

Great 200 primo oil from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ; initially did VG 1.5 inch injection but switched to half inch insulin pins. Hardly much PIP. Slight soreness the next day but no muscle knots like you’d get with Test-P, which , in my experience is worse than winstrol. Not so much for the PIP but the knots.

I am not a brew expert but that’s probably EO that makes it Low PIP, right ? @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals.

i was watching some YouTube and they’re saying how Bayer doesn’t put any BB in their Rimobolan because some maybe allergic to it and this is why their 100mg primo has a bite to it.

Excited for my third order with QSC. Just been peptides and hgh in the past. Adding some domestic AAS this time. Everything so far has been perfect for me. Be it shipping and product quality. I do get regular blood work through my physician and very happy with visual and physical results so far. Just paid yesterday via eth, excited to get started !!!

Great 200 primo oil from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ; initially did VG 1.5 inch injection but switched to half inch insulin pins. Hardly much PIP. Slight soreness the next day but no muscle knots like you’d get with Test-P, which , in my experience is worse than winstrol. Not so much for the PIP but the knots.

I am not a brew expert but that’s probably EO that makes it Low PIP, right ? @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals.

i was watching some YouTube and they’re saying how Bayer doesn’t put any BB in their Rimobolan because some maybe allergic to it and this is why their 100mg primo has a bite to it.
I've never had post injection pain from rimobolan or any pharmaceutical brand.

Did a quick 500ml batch of cyp. Was a very pleasant brew and pins smooth as fuck! Zero pip. Once I brew the other 4L I'll send some off for testing to compare to raw testing results.
Screenshot_20230830-092350.png