Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’m trying to complete an order but not sure how to purchase eth in us funds. I’m in Canada. Any help?
You can just use Canadian $ and buy enough to cover the exchange rate. For example if you need $100 usd worth of eth use $136 Canadian (or whatever exchange is) also note there’s usually fees associated with purchasing and sending crypto, so make sure you take that into account

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

In September, there will be a large-scale sports meeting in China, the 19th Asian Games in Hangzhou, which is the highest standard international comprehensive sports event in Asia.

It will be held from September 23 to October 8, 2023.

Then to be on the safe side during these sensitive period, we will stop shipping international orders from China from September 15 to October 8.

Buyers should place international orders as soon as possible in this 1-2 weeks.

By the way, October 1st to October 8th is China's National Day, and all Chinese people will have a holiday.

This WILL NOT AFFECT DOMESTIC ORDERS

I repeat THIS WILL NOT AFFECT DOMESTIC ORDERS !!

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Would it be possible to order 150$ worth of Test C raws from international if everything else in my order is also international? I would like to have everything in one order. Asking because Test C raw is available in EU warehouse.

Just received first order with QSC from international to Australia. Received 10 days from receiving tracking number. Fastest international shipping iv gotten for anything! A+