Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

strong shoulders strong acne
What is this bullshit?

Guys some stuff can be taken to another thread. Stop cluttering it up with questions that are general and can be searched on your own or started in a new thread.

I should just read this thread before working out so I can get really agitated. Wish there was a basic steroid knowledge test that u need to pass to even get the source. Fuck the world!

Awesome!

I was surprised how fast it printed too. I made some detailed labels with company name, logo, product and dosage in multiple spots and fine print and the second I hit print the label popped out lol
Which one do you have? I remember a few pages back it was talked about. I grabbed the D30 one and am not super impressed. But I refuse to have labels and boxes custom designed again for a thousand vials lol. I did by some clear 1"x2" sheets of labels that are supposedly compatible with inkjet printers so we'll see.

Which one do you have? I remember a few pages back it was talked about. I grabbed the D30 one and am not super impressed. But I refuse to have labels and boxes custom designed again for a thousand vials lol. I did by some clear 1"x2" sheets of labels that are supposedly compatible with inkjet printers so we'll see.
Niimbot B 1
They are 29.99 on Amazon right now

My wife is about to be like "why the fuck do we have 5 label printers" lmfao. I'll check it out and probably buy it. The D30 one is fun for the kids though. Make their own stickers. Lol. Appreciate it man.
I looked and the D30 is not a Niimbot, correct? I bought the Niimbot D11, which is for the smaller labels. I only have my own person tiny little vials to label. That size is fun for adults too. Lol

Awesome! No problem, happy to help
I’m LOVING mine. Especially since you showed me the reverse option. All of my names are like that now. Plus this thing is so small and light. I accidentally hit the on/off button and another label printed out. I’ll save that for the next vial. It’s so fast. And it’s so easy to switch the information.

Is qsc not filling orders on the weekend?
Surprised Meme GIF

What is this bullshit?

Guys some stuff can be taken to another thread. Stop cluttering it up with questions that are general and can be searched on your own or started in a new thread.

I should just read this thread before working out so I can get really agitated. Wish there was a basic steroid knowledge test that u need to pass to even get the source. Fuck the world!
Perhaps Meso should have a minimum post count before being granted access to source sub-forums?

This bullshit teenage 'banter and jokes' is getting terrible here.