Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I see how people can get irritated with the same question over and over but, at the end of the day we’re all here to help each other out. I don’t know about you guys but I can’t ask for gear in person and some people just needs more help……. Damn i sound like some savior, oh well im just typing as i think and ill just post even though i sound like captain save a hoe
Helping out is different from spoon feeding, read and research first for months !

Got that label maker. I'm loving it. Even put a dog icon on the vial I made for my dog. lol Easy to know it's his.
Awesome!

I was surprised how fast it printed too. I made some detailed labels with company name, logo, product and dosage in multiple spots and fine print and the second I hit print the label popped out lol

Awesome!

I was surprised how fast it printed too. I made some detailed labels with company name, logo, product and dosage in multiple spots and fine print and the second I hit print the label popped out lol
Yes, it's' quick. I wish it had software you could use on a computer and that you could bold just some words, not all, but you can't have everything.

I've tried finding comments, but fruitless with so many pages.

Anyone tried Test E from here? I don't need 10 vials, but am tempted to chuck a few of something else in say 5 test and 5 dianabol for example. For the mix and match plus the pricing it seems like a good shout.

In case anyone is wondering where all these idiots are coming from…

Good for qsc I guess. Bad for existing customers

Attachments

• IMG_0518.png
    IMG_0518.png
    202.2 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_0519.png
    IMG_0519.png
    217.1 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_0520.png
    IMG_0520.png
    201.3 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0519.png
    IMG_0519.png
    217.1 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_0521.png
    IMG_0521.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 366
In case anyone is wondering where all these idiots are coming from…

Good for qsc I guess. Bad for existing customers

dude if it bothers you so much why do you keep coming? nothing much here besides price list and stock updates

shut up, make your order and go away, people have the right to find a good source and ask questions

Ah now I understand who these people are. They should take off the bodybuilders are dumb moniker, we are by far more adept at finding price lists, compound/cycle research, and the simple use of the search function than the QSC's new clients.

Lucky our sources are from China, the western authorities can't do shit to them, however if they get serious in cracking down on custom control then some of us might lose a little bit of money.

Ah now I understand who these people are. They should take off the bodybuilders are dumb moniker, we are by far more adept at finding price lists, compound/cycle research, and the simple use of the search function than the QSC's new clients.

Lucky our sources are from China, the western authorities can't do shit to them, however if they get serious in cracking down on custom control then some of us might lose a little bit of money.
Yup.

dude if it bothers you so much why do you keep coming? nothing much here besides price list and stock updates

shut up, make your order and go away, people have the right to find a good source and ask questions
Because I used to be able to order , communicate with qsc efficiently. There is a notiable difference in response time compared to just a couple month ago

How long can I keep reconstituted peptides in the fridge? From searching I've found 14 days, 30 days, longer, and shorter. Even google answers are all different. WTF? Want to try combining peptides in a vial and trying to figure out my combos.

How long can I keep reconstituted peptides in the fridge? From searching I've found 14 days, 30 days, longer, and shorter. Even google answers are all different. WTF? Want to try combining peptides in a vial and trying to figure out my combos.
Look at janoshik’s write up. I’m driving right now but he has something in the analytical testing threads. Basically - HGH is very stable in the fridge

A little tip when trying to find a suitable answer for your questions. Since you will find various answers to a common question, research your source of information/research. Are they experts on the subject, is it their field of study or do they use it themselves or their clients?

Gauge your decision by comparing scientific research/studies with anecdotal applications our fellow lifters experienced or what is provided by so many different bodybuilding channels .

It's up to you to decide who you think is trustworthy and make an intelligent, informed decision from there. You might even have to adjust after if it doesnt work for you.

Do not blindly follow what is scattered around the forums and God forbid Reddit. Good luck on your education.