Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just bought semaglutide, what's people's experience with it??

There is a whole thread on it.

Just bought semaglutide, what's people's experience with it??
Why buy stuff if you have not done research on it? Not to be a dick, but there is a whole thread regarding it if you utilized the search function.

It is paramount to understand these drugs before even purchasing it. It is the most basic thing to do.

Why buy stuff if you have not done research on it? Not to be a dick, but there is a whole thread regarding it if you utilized the search function.

It is paramount to understand these drugs before even purchasing it. It is the most basic thing to do.
Appreciate your concerns but I only asked for anecdotal experiences. I have done research.
FYI
I was considering for weight loss the following compounds:
Clen
melanotan 2

From what I can see i have picked the safest option with the most research and best safety profile behind it so, I have put a lot of thought into this

successful touchdowns once again. 1 international 2 domestic no issues.

Attachments

• IMG_0604.jpeg
    IMG_0604.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 196
Since you asked for probably the most random thing so here is my right calf muscle. Flame away. As far as “supplements” I am currently taking 200mg primo per week and 2cc of a tren/mast/test blend at 100mg each per cc. No growth yet. Currently doing BPC-157 and TB-500 to heal past damage and facilitate systemic recovery. Will be adding gh to the mix at 4ius per day 7 days per week in about 3 weeks.
Do you paint your toenails?

Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.
This made my brain explode

isn’t it amazing ? What impressed me was that my orders has a mix of rarely ordered compounds so they had to compile the orders and get it out. Not like its a “typical “ order that gets sent over regularly so props not just for the reship but the initial fulfillment logistics
I’ve made 4 orders so far, 2 domestic & 2 international…. Never an issue, all the whining and complaining about email responses and tracking #’s blows my mind! QSC has been legit!