Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Probably, but why would you want to use them in that application? I can't picture a scenario where a vial spike would help you at all with a smaller vial.
Trying to use less needles. I'm FLYING through them.

Nope but for those I reconstitute in the bottle then transfer to a 10mL vial with adapter. I do that for the BPC157 10mg vial and MT2 vials since I like to dilute those more to make dosing easier.
Thanks!

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
I have send email for price list,can you please answer me.

Thx
The latest price list is in this thread
When there is an updated one he posts it here right away.
Why you trying to waste peoples time?
It’s shit like this that slowing everything down and making people wait longer to order
He’s got to answer your email and then answer this stupid post just so a price list that is already posted in this thread can be delivered special into your entitled hands.

Suspension. For anavar you’re not going to get a solution. Suspensions are the easiest for any oral that doesn’t have to be critically dosed. I’d grind up the anavar into a fine powder before making a suspension. Plenty of sources have used Jano for their suspensions and it’s pretty accurate.
Can anavar and other orals, for that matter be dosed as high as 50mg/ml in a suspension?
Is straight vegetable glycerine ok to use for oral suspensions?

Can anavar and other orals, for that matter be dosed as high as 50mg/ml in a suspension?
Is straight vegetable glycerine ok to use for oral suspensions?
I have anavar, anadrol, winny and proviron all dosed at 50mg. I never used glycerine, always Humco or Ora-plus as that’s what it’s made for.

Is anybody using the HGH cartridges? Are they better for dosing?

I'm wondering if I should get those or the usual vials to reconstitute.

Back