Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals can clarify which is sustanon and which is npp?View attachment 264717
Draw 1cc of each
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals can clarify which is sustanon and which is npp?View attachment 264717
in the meantime add 1cc from each sample into two individual syringes.. freeze them. Over night the actual compound will separate from the MCT and Solvents. Whichever of the two has the least amount of solidified product in the syringe would be the NPP (I doubt QSC brews over 100mg/ ml).. vice versa for the sust I’d assume it would have the most mg/ ml therefore providing the most solidified product after freezing.

Attachments

• QSC Semaglutide Test 05_03_2023.png
    QSC Semaglutide Test 05_03_2023.png
    205.1 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Even FDA Guidelines for Generic 80-125% of target dose. it still can technically be marketed as 5mg.
But it wasn't marketed as 5mg. He was honest after the testing and marketed as 4mg. The price sheet even says 4.

So the question Spicy Meatball had was..
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals when did Semaglutide start containing 5mg instead of 4? Was it when you switched to the red tops? I have some of those from a month ago and would be good to know if they’re 5s
So yes, he should stick with 4.