Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

interesting, im assuming they dont label the bottles of finished gear? The carrier oil is MCT or sesame oil? Am I the only one who doesnt like mct?

I had my doubts with MCT, but I didn't have any problems so far at all with their oils (Deca and Primo in MCT). Very smooth, no PIP, no redness etc.

I realize we have a dedicated sub for the GLP1s but was wondering if anyone rotates or stacks QSC’s tirz and sema products.

Do you blend Or rotate and what doses did you find as good substitutes ?

Do you find the duration of effectiveness the same ? I was never able to get a full week out of tirz. went 5 days between pins and now am doing 4 days.

I realize we have a dedicated sub for the GLP1s but was wondering if anyone rotates or stacks QSC’s tirz and sema products.

Do you blend Or rotate and what doses did you find as good substitutes ?

Do you find the duration of effectiveness the same ? I was never able to get a full week out of tirz. went 5 days between pins and now am doing 4 days.
I have never got a full week from Mounjaro no matter what dosage I have been on. Same for Tirz

I had my doubts with MCT, but I didn't have any problems so far at all with their oils (Deca and Primo in MCT). Very smooth, no PIP, no redness etc.

Their winstrol is good too. Also MCT. a bit smelly but I think that’s gualcol. Drawing isn’t a problem. Crashes after a few weeks but just drop it into a mug with hot water and crystals will re-dissolve and hold for at least a week. Draw with 20-21g, pin with 25g. Pain or irritation only if you’re shallow. With 1.5 inches into VG it’s like butter.

ohhh ok i gotcha now so they changed it to 4?
Yes, everyone bought them knowing they were 4. If you look at the price sheet, it even says 4. So Spicy Meatballs dosing is correct and he shouldn't change it.

QSC is aiming for 5 so I'm sure they made some adjustments in this new batch. It hasn't been tested yet.

It says on the intro page they produce raws in house can anyone confirm this?
Lol okay man, In the 1700 pages since that post it has come out that they do not produce their own Raws. They make the finished oils from raws they source from the numerous chemical manufacturing companies in China. Why does it matter if they produce in house or not? They almost always test at 98% and are often blind tested by members here.

So why are you so concerned about where they are coming from? Genuinely curious is all

Lol okay man, In the 1700 pages since that post it has come out that they do not produce their own Raws. They make the finished oils from raws they source from the numerous chemical manufacturing companies in China. Why does it matter if they produce in house or not? They almost always test at 98% and are often blind tested by members here.

So why are you so concerned about where they are coming from? Genuinely curious is all
idk it just makes me feel better knowing everything is produced and finished in the same place. no middle man, less chance of getting bad raws. Idk im weird like that but i guess it doesnt matter as long as the end result is good. I see all the lab tests, they seem good. And another reason im trying to find out how they can charge such low prices, and if they produced raws in house, i would assume that would be the cheapest way for them explaining how theyre able to charge the prices they charge.

Yeah it’s mct. Honestly if you have strong preferences as to carrier oils and solvents and such I would highly recommend learning to home brew.
i have looked into this and i really shloud home brew. I love EO idk if you would agree but i think EO is the best carrier oil possible. I just like it better than any other carrier oil. with my pharma test it says they use peanut oil. thought that was kind of weird that organon sust amps use peanut oil ha dude im glad you mentioned this cuz i am gunna start home brewing actually, save some money in the long run. Wheres a good place to find carrier oils?

They are only 4. I have them too. They were supposed to be 5 but tested low (just above 4), so were sold at 4.
Top color changed. Tracy confirmed new tops (red and pink) are back to 5.

The batch that tested at 4 was black with clear tops. That is the test that @razter pasted, dated April. If you have red tops or pink tops, according to QSC, those are 5mg, not 4, and they are re-adjusting the marketed dosage to reflect that. There was some lag time where they were selling red-topped 5mg vials as 4mg vials because of the prior underdosing.

Does this clear everything up?

No i have had no replys either
Omfg. Every page has the same questions complaining that QSC isn't giving them on-demand customer service. Guys, read through the forum and understand how this shit works before you complain about it. I've put in at least six or seven orders and it takes a couple days sometimes.

If you have questions about the ordering process or their products, search the forums before you bitch. If you know what you want, be are clear in your order and tell them what you want, the quantity, the cost, your name/shipping address, and your payment method. Don't clog up their email with questions that can be answered elsewhere, you will get a much quicker response. Are they motivated to reply to customers that are precise in their orders, that require minimal effort to process ORRRR do you think they're motivated to answer the same old questions that are in this forum.

Now, maybe you did provide them with a brief and precise order, but you may still wait several days to hear back.

In regard to you blowing up their communication methods across the board.
If you'd read back just one page, you'd see them specifically offer their email address and specifically say it's the best way to contact them. It was seven and a half hours ago. See below.

Maybe take some initiative, read around a little, do a couple searches, and understand how this works before joining the bandwagon of ungrateful Karens complaining about waiting a couple days.

Top color changed. Tracy confirmed new tops (red and pink) are back to 5.

The batch that tested at 4 was black with clear tops. That is the test that @razter pasted, dated April. If you have red tops or pink tops, according to QSC, those are 5mg, not 4, and they are re-adjusting the marketed dosage to reflect that. There was some lag time where they were selling red-topped 5mg vials as 4mg vials because of the prior underdosing.

Does this clear everything up?
That's the first time I heard that. Have you seen any testing for the red tops?

Last edited:
Anyone else in Aus have packages stuck due to ‘network congestion?’ My recent order was scheduled to be delivered by Thursday at the latest but it didn’t show up - I received an email from AusPost advising there was significant ‘network congestion’ which is why then parcel hasn’t been delivered. First time this has happened so thought I’d ask.

yes 5mg red tops
and the new batch pink freshly produced expected to be higher than that, and will be sent for testing.

That's the first time I heard that. Have you seen any testing for the red tops?
No testing yet, but it was acknowledged the new Semaglutide be higher than the last batch that was tested at 4.3 and advertised at 4.0. If it's an increase significant enough to be mentioned by Tracy, my guess is it'll be pretty close to 5, or at least close enough.

Above is Tracy's response from about 7 hours ago.

Back