Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No testing yet, but it was acknowledged the new Semaglutide be higher than the last batch that was tested at 4.3 and advertised at 4.0. If it's an increase significant enough to be mentioned by Tracy, my guess is it'll be pretty close to 5, or at least close enough.

Above is Tracy's response from about 7 hours ago.
That's what's been posted and what we've understood.

But my comment is for what Spicy Meatball just posted about the red tops.
From what I'm understanding about what he posted..
there was a batch after that 4.3 test that tested at 5 (red tops) but they sold them at 4. So I'm asking where this other test is.
Top color changed. Tracy confirmed new tops (red and pink) are back to 5.

The batch that tested at 4 was black with clear tops. That is the test that @razter pasted, dated April. If you have red tops or pink tops, according to QSC, those are 5mg, not 4, and they are re-adjusting the marketed dosage to reflect that. There was some lag time where they were selling red-topped 5mg vials as 4mg vials because of the prior underdosing.

Does this clear everything up?

yes red tops are 5mg
that test for 4.3mg was for old transparent gold I think.
Thanks! It's always exciting to hear you have more than what you thought you had! :D :D :D
Would you please post the test for it. I have some red tops just itching to be relabeled. Thank You!

I will be replying to all, thank you for your patience, now that we will stop international orders in 2 weeks, I have a higher volume of emails
I've been waiting to see if the Thymosin Alpha 1 would be in before that, but maybe I should just get my order over.

Last edited:
i have looked into this and i really shloud home brew. I love EO idk if you would agree but i think EO is the best carrier oil possible. I just like it better than any other carrier oil. with my pharma test it says they use peanut oil. thought that was kind of weird that organon sust amps use peanut oil ha dude im glad you mentioned this cuz i am gunna start home brewing actually, save some money in the long run. Wheres a good place to find carrier oils?
Hey brother, totally get the concern on the raws, everything I have gotten from them raws wise has been on point.

EO is great if it works for you, I personally knot up from it even at like 3% EO in solution so I avoid it.

if your in the US of A medlabsupply is where I would look for chemical solvents and carrier oils. Make sure whatever you get is USP grade and you should be g2g.

im sure this has been asked before but im lazy and not scrolling looking for the answer.

if i want to place a relatively large order and most the gear is not available US domestic can i just order everything from international ? Would much prefer getting it all at once for simplicity sake and not having to pay shipping twice and have only 1 shady package shipped to my door

im sure this has been asked before but im lazy and not scrolling looking for the answer.

if i want to place a relatively large order and most the gear is not available US domestic can i just order everything from international ? Would much prefer getting it all at once for simplicity sake and not having to pay shipping twice and have only 1 shady package shipped to my door
No.

Back