Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

pulled some bloods on QSC test prop @80mg a day - awesome stuff btw. Bloods were pulled about 17 hours after last injection and I was still at about 420 ng/dL. Did not realize test prop stuff around that long lol. Quality stuff QSC!

Considering how backed up everything is and international is selling fast.

it is safe to assume not anytime soon.
Yeah, I kind of figured but I just wanted to ask anyway. Guess it's another international order for me.. I get my peptides in 11 to 14 days so shipping int isn't so bad.

Interesting because QSC doesn't label their stuff. Has anyone else gotten anything with a label on it, other than a number?
I was reading that and thought the same thing. I know I haven’t ordered in a couple months. But its always been numbers, I remember talk about a sku idk if that ever had traction.

thanks, i didnt know how cheap it is to homebrew, this is crazy, ive been dropping a lot of cash on gear when i could have been brewing for so much less.

Cheaper but if you have trouble with law enforcement and they find all your laboratory stuff im pretty sure manufacturing isnt something you can get away with.

You just need the raws to be detected on customs or post office and followed to your house.

I was reading that and thought the same thing. I know I haven’t ordered in a couple months. But its always been numbers, I remember talk about a sku idk if that ever had traction.
Someone said that when you order domestic it comes with a ski. None of my stuff has been domestic.

You just need the raws to be detected on customs or post office and followed to your house.
I have seen a lot of seizure letters on meso over the years and can't recall there ever being someone busted for it. They just take your shit and that address is burned. What customs does care about is rec drugs. And rec drugs have been the downfall of many members and labs.

I have seen a lot of seizure letters on meso over the years and can't recall there ever being someone busted for it. They just take your shit and that address is burned. What customs does care about is rec drugs. And rec drugs have been the downfall of many members and labs.
Even the burned address is not set in stone. I have seizures from the days of Euroking, and still receive stuff from different sources using the same address from the same country to this day. I don't think they have a data base for small time users, however my losses are just hundreds of amps and not kilograms of powder/raws.

Even the burned address is not set in stone. I have seizures from the days of Euroking, and still receive stuff from different sources using the same address from the same country to this day. I don't think they have a data base for small time users, however my losses are just hundreds of amps and not kilograms of powder/raws.

I’m surprised folks still use direct shipping. Isn’t domestic reship the best method ? Or is it not as common ?

There are prob dozens of couriers out of China that can run these types of logistics that QSC employs.

I need to source medicines (non-controls) that QSC doesn’t stock but would only seek them out from suppliers who do reship.

To me it’s less of an issue of losing product due to seizure but just in keeping my mail on the DL

i have looked into this and i really shloud home brew. I love EO idk if you would agree but i think EO is the best carrier oil possible. I just like it better than any other carrier oil. with my pharma test it says they use peanut oil. thought that was kind of weird that organon sust amps use peanut oil ha dude im glad you mentioned this cuz i am gunna start home brewing actually, save some money in the long run. Wheres a good place to find carrier oils?
EO is a solvent…it’s not an oil. Apparently it’s very toxic. Shoot before I knew it was bad I used some in a brew and that shit literally melts plastic, so that alone confirms to me that it’s bad for you.

pulled some bloods on QSC test prop @80mg a day - awesome stuff btw. Bloods were pulled about 17 hours after last injection and I was still at about 420 ng/dL. Did not realize test prop stuff around that long lol. Quality stuff QSC!
Wait, you’re running 560mg of test prop a week and your levels are only 420 ng/dl??

Bro that means the test prop is bunk as fuck

Wait, you’re running 560mg of test prop a week and your levels are only 420 ng/dl??

Bro that means the test prop is bunk as fuck
@JoeMama Three days ago you posted a picture of labs that show 1354 total test and 361 free test. Now, you may have different tests, and I don't see a date on the one you posted, but you need to backup your claim if you're calling out a trusted vendor on their forum, especially if there's evidence to the contrary.

1693666649957.png

EO is a solvent…it’s not an oil. Apparently it’s very toxic. Shoot before I knew it was bad I used some in a brew and that shit literally melts plastic, so that alone confirms to me that it’s bad for you.

I mean it can be used at a carrier oil. Some people use straight EO. Stanford/Xkawn talks about how he preferred using straight EO when he first started brewing but switched to McT then GSO down the line.

Back