Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

EO is a solvent…it’s not an oil. Apparently it’s very toxic. Shoot before I knew it was bad I used some in a brew and that shit literally melts plastic, so that alone confirms to me that it’s bad for you.
If it was very toxic pharma companies wouldn't use it as a carrier for their testosterone or used for progesterone.
Point me one study where the toxicity was proved. I wait.

I’m surprised folks still use direct shipping. Isn’t domestic reship the best method ? Or is it not as common ?

There are prob dozens of couriers out of China that can run these types of logistics that QSC employs.

I need to source medicines (non-controls) that QSC doesn’t stock but would only seek them out from suppliers who do reship.

To me it’s less of an issue of losing product due to seizure but just in keeping my mail on the DL
Yeah, not everyone has reshippers or domestic warehouses. I used to have a ups box but stopped using it 10 years ago.

EO is a solvent…it’s not an oil. Apparently it’s very toxic. Shoot before I knew it was bad I used some in a brew and that shit literally melts plastic, so that alone confirms to me that it’s bad for you.

Is it worse than gualcol? Wondering what the options would be then for brewing oil winny or test-p? Haven’t brewed TP before but will eventually when I burn thru premade oils.

thanks, i didnt know how cheap it is to homebrew, this is crazy, ive been dropping a lot of cash on gear when i could have been brewing for so much less.

Did my first brew ever yest. TE. So easy. Zero reason to buy oils for these basic compounds that are easy to brew. And for supplies all I bought were BA, BB, and a small beaker. Used Costco MCT plus stove top heat. Suppose I may need a real hot plate or stirrer but hoping to keep hardware to a minimum around my family lol

Did my first brew ever yest. TE. So easy. Zero reason to buy oils for these basic compounds that are easy to brew. And for supplies all I bought were BA, BB, and a small beaker. Used Costco MCT plus stove top heat. Suppose I may need a real hot plate or stirrer but hoping to keep hardware to a minimum around my family lol
dude nice! Was the MCT usp grade? thats important i guess? Also im assuming it wasent sterile oil? I will be brewing my staples, test c, npp, primo, oral tren. cant wait bro the amount of money saved alone is awsome.

it melts plastic? whaaaat? I love EO been using it for years, have noticed no problems..

Wait, you’re running 560mg of test prop a week and your levels are only 420 ng/dl??

Bro that means the test prop is bunk as fuck

Peak plasma for test prop is at 8-9 hours. Half life is under 20 hours so my guess is that his bloods are reflecting that at +17 hours

It also depends on his metabolism.

agreed, no way it would be that low 17 hrs after shooting. it should be very high on 560mg a week with daily injections imo
Steroid plotter for 73 mg prop a day (497/mg wk). trough is 2/3rds peak. extrapolating that, his peak would be like sub ~1000. there could be all sorts of confounding variables, but for me, not a glowing report of this prop

Attachments

• IMG_4282.png
    IMG_4282.png
    147.5 KB · Views: 43
Peak plasma for test prop is at 8-9 hours. Half life is under 20 hours so my guess is that his bloods are reflecting that at +17 hours

It also depends on his metabolism.
The half life for test prop longer than 8 hours lol. At 560mg a week you should have levels above 1500. If it was legit I’d wouldn’t be surprised to see 2000 even

pulled some bloods on QSC test prop @80mg a day - awesome stuff btw. Bloods were pulled about 17 hours after last injection and I was still at about 420 ng/dL. Did not realize test prop stuff around that long lol. Quality stuff QSC!
What’s your caps look like ? And was this kit from us warehouse ?

Haha man I use the same coffee mug warmer that I use for heating my vials up before injecting. A hot plate with more than 3 temperatures would probably be an upgrade for sure though.

dude nice! Was the MCT usp grade? thats important i guess? Also im assuming it wasent sterile oil? I will be brewing my staples, test c, npp, primo, oral tren. cant wait bro the amount of money saved alone is awsome

Not USP grade. Just the stuff I got on sale at Costco recently.

Tbh, I’d be happy to buy some USP grade that’s in a big vial as I only plan to brew one or two vials at a time for now. This way I can just store it all in my home office alongside the solvents. Less conspicuous that’s for sure.

Tbh, I’d be happy to buy some USP grade that’s in a big vial as I only plan to brew one or two vials at a time for now. This way I can just store it all in my home office alongside the solvents. Less conspicuous that’s for sure.

Just found this on Google, don't remember if I've ever used anything with it but I've heard stories.
Ethyl Oleate
You can have a allergic reaction to mct or any other oil for that matter.
I asked the guy if there is any study that has proved his toxicity as he claims it is. But there are only stories and not backed up by something.
I bet that we aren't any smarter than pharma companies that use eo in their products.

Back