Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

any tips to prevent rubber pieces from the stopper dislodging and falling into the gear?
how do more people not complain about this, or y'all just don't care? This happens to every vial for me, which is a problem since I have like 30 vials left. I tried everything from pinning different spots in the vial to using a 27g needle to draw. Not a fan of wasting gear or spending extra money/time flitering.

how do more people not complain about this, or y'all just don't care? This happens to every vial for me, which is a problem since I have like 30 vials left. I tried everything from pinning different spots in the vial to using a 27g needle to draw. Not a fan of wasting gear or spending extra money/time flitering.
This issue has been beaten to a pulp. You are just one lazy mofo who doesn't research and complain about everything. Jesus, all your posts is about an issue about something or you need help.

If your cheap ass can't spend money to be extra safe like the rest, stop doing roids and start learning how to knit.

They suck. I wish they'd spend $2 more per kit on some decent fucking caps. But until that happens, I use "BD 305125" 25g needles to draw (and longer 27g to inject). I do EOD injections so I'm probably getting 20-30 stabs into each vial, depending. And I haven't had any "chunks" issues.

I'm careful to stab the rubber in a spiral pattern, starting around the edge and slowly rotating inwards, making sure to do a different spot each day. I also make sure I go straight in gently and dont wiggle things around too much.

Yes, the caps suck. Yes, I wish they'd get better ones. I especially hate tearing off the metal cover! But with the BD PrecisionGlide 25-27g needles I'm not seeing chunks taken out of the rubber even after 20 stabs (careful, gentle).

If your vials have more issues than mine, maybe try buying higher quality pre-sterilized vials 10ml Amber Sealed Sterile Glass Vial, Qty. 1 and just using a single 10cc syringe to transfer from the QSC vial to this sterile vial. Super simple cuz you dont need to sterilize anything yourself and its shipped with a pretty strong vacuum so it mostly sucks the oil out of the syringe.

If you want to go super high quality you can get silicone stoppers and DIY sterilize and cap some vials with the silicone stoppers. Those would last tons and tons and tons of stabs before noticing anything happen, and happily accept larger gauge needles for drawing.

Last edited:
Why don't you just buy a vial adapter?

The latest price list is in this thread
When there is an updated one he posts it here right away.
Why you trying to waste peoples time?
It’s shit like this that slowing everything down and making people wait longer to order
He’s got to answer your email and then answer this stupid post just so a price list that is already posted in this thread can be delivered special into your entitled hands.
Exactly…. This shit is getting out of hand!

One of you perceptively literate, punishingly discerning readers always has a link to the US Domestic list right at his finger tips. I find myself needing that now. If a hero emerges with a link, I’ll sing your praises and do things with my fingertips that will make you forget you ever met a woman with full lips and an enthusiastic attitude.

One of you perceptively literate, punishingly discerning readers always has a link to the US Domestic list right at his finger tips. I find myself needing that now. If a hero emerges with a link, I’ll sing your praises and do things with my fingertips that will make you forget you ever met a woman with full lips and an enthusiastic attitude.
Post #34,210

at that point, I'lll ust use a different source for gear.
This issue has been beaten to a pulp. You are just one lazy mofo who doesn't research and complain about everything. Jesus, all your posts is about an issue about something or you need help.

If your cheap ass can't spend money to be extra safe like the rest, stop doing roids and start learning how to knit.
it's a legitimate concern. idk why y'all aren't concerned about injecting rubber into ur bodies. not even sure what would happen.

Last edited:
Back