Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I see how people can get irritated with the same question over and over but, at the end of the day we’re all here to help each other out. I don’t know about you guys but I can’t ask for gear in person and some people just needs more help……. Damn i sound like some savior, oh well im just typing as i think and ill just post even though i sound like captain save a hoe
Because none of us were spoon fed what we know now, putting an effort into actually utilize the forum for what’s initially intended for is what leads to taking the time to actually educate yourself lol whether it be on AAS themselves or sources etc..

It’s annoying because most of these smooth brained morons piling in here now are looking for the first source they can find tren or an oral only cycle at with zero knowledge on what they’re doing because they saw a TikTok about it.

They post updated price lists often. I usually just scroll back through the pages and find it within a minute or so.

I've been looking into this lately. Is there one you have used or recommend? I've never had problems with the caps breaking down but this seems like an easy precaution.
I haven't gotten mine yet. I'm getting the one that @Laxbro88 recommended. They have the threading for the Luer lock syringes on the port.
Vial Adapter McKesson Clave from heymedsupply

If it was very toxic pharma companies wouldn't use it as a carrier for their testosterone or used for progesterone.
Point me one study where the toxicity was proved. I wait.
Pharma companies use cottonseed oil and that's considered toxic and very inflammatory to humans. Most of the time pharma companies use the cheapest stuff to maximize profits.
And EO turns into ethanol(alcohol) in our bodies once metabolized and we all know alcohol is toxic to humans. But no, EO is not "very toxic" and neither is cottonseed oil. Some people love EO and some people hate it. But don't think just because pharma uses it that means it's perfectly safe. Big pharma does not care about your health they just care about your money and their profits.

Nothing. More than likely if you use aas that come in a vial and have done that long enough you pinned a very small of rubber.
I have a small amount of pencil in my hand that has been there since I was a kid and nothing has happened.
would it just create more scar tissue?

Back