Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You got the wrong guy man those labs aren’t me
You're 100% right. My apologies for that. It was coincidentally a media post from another user, that was chronologically immediately before your lab posts. I clicked one to the left, saw another picture of labs, didn't check the name, so I assumed they were yours. Again, apologies.

I'm following through your replies to get up to speed. This is interesting.

damn that looks clean! Dude do you have to use a fresh beaker everytime you brew a batch? Curious what carrier oil did you use here. Enjoy bro im jealous haa
Just start in the homebrew section and read, read, read! Most of the stuff I learned was in there and from other members. I have enough glassware to brew a few compounds and not having to worry about cleaning in between with my largest volume being a 2,000ml beaker. And 1,000ml media bottles all the way down to 250.

I read about homebrewing for a while before I did it. Tried syringe filters once and said fuck this. And switched to bottle top filters

Just start in the homebrew section and read, read, read! Most of the stuff I learned was in there and from other members. I have enough glassware to brew a few compounds and not having to worry about cleaning in between with my largest volume being a 2,000ml beaker. And 1,000ml media bottles all the way down to 250.

I read about homebrewing for a while before I did it. Tried syringe filters once and said fuck this. And switched to bottle top filters
Also, care to share your source for the heat plate w/magnetic stirrer?

May i ask what your source is for media bottles and bottle top filters? Got the same problem with syringe filter

thank you. Curious what was the dose on those bottles?

Back