Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Also, care to share your source for the heat plate w/magnetic stirrer?
I have an aroma heat plate that's like $15 and gets hot REAL quick. I don't use a ton of heat. I'll put the solution on and off between that and the stirrer until it falls into solution. Very warm to the touch and never hot. and an anzeser magnetic stirrer from Amazon that's like 35 bucks. They work just fine. A hotplate/stirrer combo would be convenient but I've been doing it this way for a long time.
May i ask what your source is for media bottles and bottle top filters? Got the same problem with syringe filter
I usually get most supplies from medlabsupply. IVpacks has them by the case (12) and their price is the best. But medlabsupply is pretty much a one stop shop

thank you. Curious what was the dose on those bottles?
Tren A I dosed at 100mg but brewed with a 10% overdose so 110. Cyp I usually overdose anywhere from 6-10% based on any raws reports I see. The Tren E I did at 200mg this time as a lot of guys I know like to run 400mg a week. Mast E is at 250.

You should start a thread. Not being a dick but it would be better there than in the source thread. Nice stuff though and good info.
I've started many threads in the homebrew section. Id rather post what QSCs raws look like brewed up and give feedback on that than read the same shit over and over. If someone asks me a question I'll answer it. It's not like anything is lost here or the fact that there is a search function (that is barely used). But you're right!

I've started many threads in the homebrew section. Id rather post what QSCs raws look like brewed up and give feedback on that than read the same shit over and over. If someone asks me a question I'll answer it. It's not like anything is lost here or the fact that there is a search function (that is barely used). But you're right!
10 4 dude you're informative 10 plus. Not bashing, I'd rather have info than color top questions

10 4 dude you're informative 10 plus. Not bashing, I'd rather have info than color top questions
I feel ya. Not trying to be a dick either and I've had a few big bowls of chili since I responded and realize I was being a dick too. Lol. But you are right. Doesn't help with jamming up the thread when it's already hard to navigate.

I have an aroma heat plate that's like $15 and gets hot REAL quick. I don't use a ton of heat. I'll put the solution on and off between that and the stirrer until it falls into solution. Very warm to the touch and never hot. and an anzeser magnetic stirrer from Amazon that's like 35 bucks. They work just fine. A hotplate/stirrer combo would be convenient but I've been doing it this way for a long time.

I usually get most supplies from medlabsupply. IVpacks has them by the case (12) and their price is the best. But medlabsupply is pretty much a one stop shop
During OChem and MedChem they had really nice heat plates that I could control with a lot of granularity but I look at the prices and I just... not gonna happen. Same with the scales that go to 0.00x mg precision. But I digress.

For everyone thats interested in the ripped mix blend is pip free for me up to 1ml.

Interested in this blend myself. Never tried tren cuz I really didn’t like sides I got from NPP.

I imagine that mast helps negate some of the mental sides you’d get from tren ?

Does the blend work well for appetite suppression? NPP turned me into a feeder , despite tirz and winny I was taking.

You're 100% right. My apologies for that. It was coincidentally a media post from another user, that was chronologically immediately before your lab posts. I clicked one to the left, saw another picture of labs, didn't check the name, so I assumed they were yours. Again, apologies.

I'm following through your replies to get up to speed. This is interesting.
Yeah I am scheduled for labs tomorrow @10am so I will update when they come in later this week!

someone using the new pen for the HGH Cartridge?
Can you explain me how to prepare the chamber without losing to much liquid/Hgh?
And how many IU´s I am injecting with the pen? are the numbers mg?
thanks in advance.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals - any chance you could please reply to update on my custom 1L quantities order?

Have followed up a couple times, but haven't had response about that specifically since August 22nd, although other questions in the same email chain have been answered.

Email addy starts with "asg" and is a proton.me address. Subject is just "order" (with several Re: at this point).

I imagine that mast helps negate some of the mental sides you’d get from tren ?
400/100/100…At low doses like 100mg Tren E + 100mg Mast E I wouldn’t expect any mental sides. That much Mast also does a great job controlling E2 sides of 400mg/week Test Cyp without AI.
Does the blend work well for appetite suppression?
Yeah not really. Others can chime in. It’s not as bad as the hunger you get from high estrogens but Tren causes some low blood sugar-like symptoms so you either have to make sure to keep carbs up throughout the day or just get used to the miserable effects of low blood sugar. Not sure if it’s actually hypoglycemia or not but it feels similar.

Sponsors

Back