Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has anyone seen a test yet for the red cap Semaglutide to show 5mg's? Yes, that's right.. I'm talking a cap color. That's what Tracy referenced so that is what I'm referencing.

I am in the same boat as quite a few other people it seems. I really want to place an order for one or two of the largest non-wholesale US domestic summer kits, but they see,pretty hard to come by.

I live in Europe. We don't have those here

You can buy 5g of mtren and brew yourself. He can sell 5g but I don't know how much it cost. It will cost you 100$ max in brewing equipment and the raw that I don't know how much it cost but under 200$ for 5g.
With 300$ you have a literary life time supply as usually is dosed at 1,2 mg.

I think the cat has it

Catcafe.is

It will be my first DHB brewing, will standard proportions like 1,5% BA and 18% BB be ok? I am always using same proportions in other products, but never brew DHB so far :<
BTW. This will be 100mg/ml

It will be my first DHB brewing, will standard proportions like 1,5% BA and 18% BB be ok? I am always using same proportions in other products, but never brew DHB so far :<
BTW. This will be 100mg/ml
It will crash. Up the bb or bring down the concentration

REMINDER !!

In September, there will be a large-scale sports meeting in China, the 19th Asian Games in Hangzhou, which is the highest standard international comprehensive sports event in Asia.

It will be held from September 23 to October 8, 2023.

Then to be on the safe side during these sensitive period, we will stop shipping international orders from China from September 15 to October 8.

Buyers should place international orders as soon as possible in this 1-2 weeks.

By the way, October 1st to October 8th is China's National Day, and all Chinese people will have a holiday.

This WILL NOT AFFECT DOMESTIC ORDERS

I repeat THIS WILL NOT AFFECT DOMESTIC ORDERS !!

REMINDER !!

In September, there will be a large-scale sports meeting in China, the 19th Asian Games in Hangzhou, which is the highest standard international comprehensive sports event in Asia.

Then to be on the safe side during these sensitive period, we will stop shipping international orders from China from September 15 to October 8.

By the way, October 1st to October 8th is China's National Day, and all Chinese people will have a holiday.

Ive sent 2 email's now using your correct addy hoping to beat the deadline for another Aus order but no response.

Thymosin Alpha 1, how much BA are you using for reconstitution to get it clear? I try to concentrate my stuff for smaller injections, but I'm already up to 1.5 ml. I left it in the fridge overnight and it's still cloudy with pieces floating in it. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals maybe you know

REMINDER !!

will you be reloading usa warehouse with hgh and oils before the cut off time to send international to usa also? Reason I ask is that will be near a month of no int orders going out of china to stock up domestic places. Thanks

Because none of us were spoon fed what we know now, putting an effort into actually utilize the forum for what’s initially intended for is what leads to taking the time to actually educate yourself lol whether it be on AAS themselves or sources etc..

It’s annoying because most of these smooth brained morons piling in here now are looking for the first source they can find tren or an oral only cycle at with zero knowledge on what they’re doing because they saw a TikTok about it.
It has become a lot more popular. My social media is full of trt and gear related shit. Its probably the algorithm but I’ve never seen it so popular. The shit is so main stream now. I think ever since the liver king gear just got super popular. At least thats when I started seeing my social media start to change. Im sure part of it is the algorithm but im sure some of it is just band wagon popularity too.

Back