Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

at that point, I'lll ust use a different source for gear.

it's a legitimate concern. idk why y'all aren't concerned about injecting rubber into ur bodies. not even sure what would happen.
We're not stupid, sensible people find remedies themselves and have layed out ways to solve the problem already. Don't do gear if you can't even solve such basic problem yourself, geeez.

I may sound harsh but you have been bitching in most of your post, use human grade products and stop complaining.

it's a legitimate concern. idk why y'all aren't concerned about injecting rubber into ur bodies. not even sure what would happen.
Nothing. More than likely if you use aas that come in a vial and have done that long enough you pinned a very small of rubber.
I have a small amount of pencil in my hand that has been there since I was a kid and nothing has happened.

I never get this problem and i am not even use a 25g i am using a 22g. I also poke random but then again no problems here. And i mean not one problem with 50 vials.

I have received a bank connection for my order but no purpose.
Is that normal with QSC?
How do they want to allocate the money to my order?

Most probably by the amount of money. I think they had bad experience with purpose declarations ...

See here

For australians who will pay using bank transfer, please don't (temporary) until I give you the go.

For australians please avoid mentionning that you are paying Qingdao SIGMA and avoid keep mentionning that you are buying steroids or HGH in the bank transfer reason, it's stupid.

how do more people not complain about this, or y'all just don't care? This happens to every vial for me, which is a problem since I have like 30 vials left. I tried everything from pinning different spots in the vial to using a 27g needle to draw. Not a fan of wasting gear or spending extra money/time flitering.
It’s because most of us understand basic business concepts.
QSC has a business model that works

There is a source in the underground that has excellent quality vial stoppers. Use them
For one vial of Test you will pay the same or more than 10 vials of the same product from QSC. Also their testing is subpar and they have made major errors in mislabeling products….but great vial stoppers lol

You can’t expect the highest quality of containers for the absolute lowest prices. We all understand that and make do because we are more concerned about the product than the stupid vial stoppers. You change the containers then the price has to reflect that and the business model changes. Very simple.
Also you’re not “wasting money” filtering when you got something for 1/5 of the standard price anyway.
Even better brew your own and put it in the vial of your choice like most of us do anyway and then you can bitch at yourself lol

You probably go to McDonalds and complain about the wait staff and demand a wine steward lol

Last edited:
Yeah your levels should still be in the 1000’s, so that makes me think their test prop is junk or extremely underdosed
This is true for a male
But this person posted a blood work with a total test of 41, which is conducive of a female so there is more to this story which I was hoping to get some clarification on.
A male bottom of the reference range is 250 and this person had 41…

Last edited:
This is true for a male
But this person posted a blood work with a total test of 41, which is conducive of a female so there is more to this story which I was hoping to get some clarification on.
A male bottom of the reference range is 300 and he had 41…
Damn, if that’s a female doing 560mg a week of test…that’s going to be a dude sooner than later.

Either way I hope this person is trolling bc I wanted to use the test prop. Shit idk why they’d underdose test prop when it’s literally like half a dollar for a gram.

Damn, if that’s a female doing 560mg a week of test…that’s going to be a dude sooner than later.

Either way I hope this person is trolling bc I wanted to use the test prop. Shit idk why they’d underdose test prop when it’s literally like half a dollar for a gram.
Yeah exactly
Im not sure what is going on
The bloodwork is on their profile under media

This issue has been beaten to a pulp. You are just one lazy mofo who doesn't research and complain about everything. Jesus, all your posts is about an issue about something or you need help.

If your cheap ass can't spend money to be extra safe like the rest, stop doing roids and start learning how to knit.
I have a solution! Buy some sterile vials with better stoppers and some 10ml syringes and transfer to better bottles.

I have a solution! Buy some sterile vials with better stoppers and some 10ml syringes and transfer to better bottles.
Apparently that's expensive and difficult to do, so he is changing sources. Plus, you guys don't care about your health.

Lazy imbeciles having access to AAS is just a recipe for some mishap to occur then they're gonna point someone else to blame.

Yeah exactly. I’m confused lol
Yeah your levels should still be in the 1000’s, so that makes me think their test prop is junk or extremely underdosed
Guys please look at my replies under this thread I explained it lol. The 41 test levels are from a MENT base cycle I did in January as an experiment. The photos are from this thread when I was asking which of my vials were Test P vs MENT as I didn’t read the barcodes. The reason for the recent blood work was to confirm that the Test P I was injecting was indeed Test P and not the MENT. If it was MENT my test would have basically zero at that dosage for 2 weeks. I am indeed a man lol. The blood work you are referring to is from another sources thread where I had sourced the MENT for that cycle. I am not trying to discredit this source in the slightest lol I am actually scheduling more blood work for Tuesday and I plan on injecting 80mg the day of test (6 hours before) and the night before just to verify that it is indeed test P. I know I know I could just lab test the vials but I am lazy, and the three week turn around isn’t appealing to me at the moment. Maybe in the future I will lol. If you guys have more questions please just ask rather than assuming lol

If it was frequently happening to the rest of us, we would be mentioning it. Like every other post of yours, you’ve been given feedback containing reasonable solutions.

Guys please look at my replies under this thread I explained it lol. The 41 test levels are from a MENT base cycle I did in January as an experiment. The photos are from this thread when I was asking which of my vials were Test P vs MENT as I didn’t read the barcodes. The reason for the recent blood work was to confirm that the Test P I was injecting was indeed Test P and not the MENT. If it was MENT my test would have basically zero at that dosage for 2 weeks. I am indeed a man lol. The blood work you are referring to is from another sources thread where I had sourced the MENT for that cycle. I am not trying to discredit this source in the slightest lol I am actually scheduling more blood work for Tuesday and I plan on injecting 80mg the day of test (6 hours before) and the night before just to verify that it is indeed test P. I know I know I could just lab test the vials but I am lazy, and the three week turn around isn’t appealing to me at the moment. Maybe in the future I will lol. If you guys have more questions please just ask rather than assuming lol
Thank you for the clarification

Yeah something isn’t right for sure, your test should be in the thousands on that dosage

Back