Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Was there a way to specifically label the email for an expedited “what’s in my order” list? I feel I read something about an assistant but can’t find via search is there is special way to email…

Btw paid aug 18, arrived today, less than 3 weeks!

Was there a way to specifically label the email for an expedited “what’s in my order” list? I feel I read something about an assistant but can’t find via search is there is special way to email…

Btw paid aug 18, arrived today, less than 3 weeks!

write email with SKU LIST in title

I've sent funds maybe 4 or so days ago, haven't received an email back. What's an appropriate time to wait before reaching out again?
I assume you sent it around Friday 9/1. Tracy was off over the weekend, like we should always assume. In that time, I'm sure their inbox got blown up. So now they're playing catch-up to work through the overload of weekend emails. I wouldn't stress it yet. It's very possible the order has already been passed onto the fullfillment team but you haven't been updated with the tracking yet.

I assume you sent it around Friday 9/1. Tracy was off over the weekend, like we should always assume. In that time, I'm sure their inbox got blown up. So now they're playing catch-up to work through the overload of weekend emails. I wouldn't stress it yet. It's very possible the order has already been passed onto the fullfillment team but you haven't been updated with the tracking yet.
It was also for an order that as of 8-28 price list, they didn't have 2 of the products I wanted so... IDK, worried they won't be able to fulfill the domestic order but the whole reason for a domestic order is I want is ASAP. IDK. Patience is a virtue...

edit: the products and order were confirmed and price set prior and then sent but afterwards, they went off their domestic stock list.

Anyone have any experience order international to the East coast lately? If so how long did it take? I received my tracking 18days ago and still says usps awaiting item.

Back