Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone have any experience order international to the East coast lately? If so how long did it take? I received my tracking 18days ago and still says usps awaiting item.
Be patient. It is an international order. The tracking should pick up once it hits the coast. Just remember its an international order not amazon prime. It will come, next time I suggest planning the order way in advance or if time is crucial domestic.

Aussies - anyone have an international order sent via special line ‘delayed’ according to the AusPost tracking number? Says it was due almost a week ago and no updates since.

Aussies - anyone have an international order sent via special line ‘delayed’ according to the AusPost tracking number? Says it was due almost a week ago and no updates since.
Has it landed domestically yet or still pending? try 17track.net , ship24.com or even parcelapp.com and see if you have better info as Auspost is slow to update.

Anyone else experience extreme pip from the yk11 it’s like injecting acid then the pip is ridiculous

It’s a great product just the pip is so sore every site hurts
How do you know the YK-11 is a great product? Seems like the only thing you know is that the PIP is fucking awful... :rolleyes:

Try getting some pH test strips and tell us what the pH is. It’s a long shot in the dark, but some people have had luck doing that with NAD.

When will test c be back to stock USA warehouse

And do you offer FedEx or ups still for USA warehouse

My INT order is stucked on "The item is ready for shipment" nearly for week. Does that mean it wasnt even handed over to the shipping company in China yet?

Back