Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

REMINDER !!

In September, there will be a large-scale sports meeting in China, the 19th Asian Games in Hangzhou, which is the highest standard international comprehensive sports event in Asia.

It will be held from September 23 to October 8, 2023.

Then to be on the safe side during these sensitive period, we will stop shipping international orders from China from September 15 to October 8.

Buyers should place international orders as soon as possible in this 1-2 weeks.

By the way, October 1st to October 8th is China's National Day, and all Chinese people will have a holiday.

This WILL NOT AFFECT DOMESTIC ORDERS

I repeat THIS WILL NOT AFFECT DOMESTIC ORDERS !!
I’ll be purchasing on Thursday!!

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals - any chance you could please reply to update on my custom 1L quantities order?

Have followed up a couple times, but haven't had response about that specifically since August 22nd, although other questions in the same email chain have been answered.

Email addy starts with "asg" and is a proton.me address. Subject is just "order" (with several Re: at this point).
Tracking this week for the 2L.

Just start in the homebrew section and read, read, read! Most of the stuff I learned was in there and from other members. I have enough glassware to brew a few compounds and not having to worry about cleaning in between with my largest volume being a 2,000ml beaker. And 1,000ml media bottles all the way down to 250.

I read about homebrewing for a while before I did it. Tried syringe filters once and said fuck this. And switched to bottle top filters
Awesome ! How much does it cost equipment side (without raws, oils, solvent) ?

Back