Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

UPDATED PRICE LIST

For peptides I added the bulk prices since many customers lately grab 100 kits HGH and some peptides by 100 kits for resale.

You can have prices per kit for each peptide for 1-9 / 10-99 / 100 kits+

I also added prices for new items expected to be produced:

tirz 30mg
retatrutide 5mg
retatrutide 10mg
semaglutide 10mg

I will be offering retatrutide at a very competitive price, $350/kit for 10mg kits, sales will start only when I receive testing results.

More goods will be available in all overseas warehouses.

Orders:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
The Semaglutide 5 mg is still showing the lab report from April. Do you have the updated one?

This is the biggest question I have after following the last 700 pages daily for months:

What is the best way for product ID on international? Please be specific so we know exactly what you want for your efficiency.

(1) Reply to the original thread after receiving (2) Send a new email with a new subject called "ID" and provide the tracking number?
(3) other, etc?

(I've made many domestic orders but finally did my first international).

This is the biggest question I have after following the last 700 pages daily for months:

What is the best way for product ID on international? Please be specific so we know exactly what you want for your efficiency.

(1) Reply to the original thread after receiving (2) Send a new email with a new subject called "ID" and provide the tracking number?
(3) other, etc?

Send email and wait for answer 24-48 hours.

Goddamn, I got to see faq like posts on how to order illegal substances in a steroid forum. I didn't imagine that I would see the day where people are being given step by step instructions on how how to order gear freely without consequences.

This could be a progresive move or a blatant display of idiocy. I hope things would go further where we don't have to order illegally from China and have access to human grade compounds freely locally.

(3) other, etc?

I usually just reply to email they sent tracking in but i wasnt getting emailed back so i hopped on here

Yes, but send a new email thread or reply to existing email chain that the order was placed on?

I believe more specific instructions will likely make your life easier.

Step 1. Send email saying you received your order and include your tracking number and info so QSC knows who you are

A. Make your own life easier and save time by replying to chain with all information already included in it

B. Waste your time and rewrite an entire email with the tracking number and all of your information

The choice is yours.

Goddamn, I got to see faq like posts on how to order illegal substances in a steroid forum. I didn't imagine that I would see the day where people are being given step by step instructions on how how to order gear freely without consequences.

This could be a progresive move or a blatant display of idiocy. I hope things would go further where we don't have to order illegally from China and have access to human grade compounds freely locally.
The funny thing is that none of these redditors think they're doing anything wrong.

Back