Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Surely you didn’t mean IV.
You questioning my sermaglutard protocol?! Jackedfuckboy69 on YouTube says that IV hits so hard that you actually barf the fat out of your body at 5lbs a week. He's super jacked and gets hella laid so I do what he says.

Still no one telling me how to email China and if you can get a brown paper bag full of sterile sermaglutard from USA Chinese people. Quit bogarting bros.

QSC sells gh pens and cartridges now? Does someone have pictures or a link to the original post explaining? I ordered two months ago and I swear that wasn't an option. Im about to order again and a pen/cartridges is appealing but I just want to understand what Im signing up for.

QSC sells gh pens and cartridges now? Does someone have pictures or a link to the original post explaining? I ordered two months ago and I swear that wasn't an option. Im about to order again and a pen/cartridges is appealing but I just want to understand what Im signing up for.

HGH Cartridges 5x42IU $200/box
empty Pens $30/pen
7 Needles $5

US and EU domestic

Janoshik report:

HGH Cartridge.png

box.jpeghgh.jpeg
pens.jpeg

View: https://vimeo.com/846966574

I just received an international order of tb500 and hgh, boxes marked with a 1 and 2, no other identifying marks and no other instructions in my email on how they're to be identified. Are the numbers corresponding to the order in which I placed them in my email or is there something else.
FFS.........

I just received an international order of tb500 and hgh, boxes marked with a 1 and 2, no other identifying marks and no other instructions in my email on how they're to be identified. Are the numbers corresponding to the order in which I placed them in my email or is there something else.
Go on your almost there. I'll give you a hint, who do you ask when you need costumer service?

200.gif

Back