Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For those who send multiple emails, 4-5 a day, multiples questions about ID and tracking updates, where is my tracking? did you receive my payment? 2 hours after transaction, I will probably start putting their emails in spam list.

You are allowed to send 1 email about these subjects, wait 24-48 hours, if no answer, you can send a new one.

I don't provide payment confirmation.

Tracking can be provided from 1 day to 8 days and sometimes more, it depends on the order, the payment method and the line use so don't contact me, just wait for your tracking.

Take the time to make your order, I don't need to read 7 emails: please add 1 bpc57, oh forgot the bac water, remove the hcg etc.... this is a big waste of time and source of mistakes in orders.

Please be careful with your addresses, found many customers who give wrong zip codes because they aren't careful enough to reread their info, I corrected to many thanks to system or their previous orders comparaison, and some have failed delivery because they make stupid mistakes in addresses.
Hi,

I've sent an en email on saturday sending the payment confirmation. On sunday I sent an email just to confirm the type of shipping as it wasn't clear on the mail and I was worried about the customs policy but received no response ever since.

I uderstand that you have days off so I don't expect answers during the week-end, but I would love some kind of answer.

Thank you.

I also bought it and I have no idea how to calculate it, I know that it contains 1.2ml of water but when it comes to 42ui I don't know how to do the conversion, with genotropin it is easy here, I have no idea. I'm doing it by eye, I put 2 in the wheel and it gives me for a week what I estimate they wanted 6ui daily

1.2ml = 120iu (volume)
120 / 42 = 2.857iu (by volume) = 1iu of HGH

Not sure how the pens in this case work as I don't have 1 but thats the math for 1iu of HGH in that solution.

Back