Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hi Tracy,

Sorry to bug you as this just appears to be a firehose of questions. I’m looking for the QSC cut off date for international orders before the sports event. Due to an BTC authenticator shift I can order on sept 12 but I don’t know if that’s too late for your sept 19th cut off. Please let me know and thanks for all the help.

Hello, could you please respond to my emails I've sent so you can help me identify the items I ordered. I don't know if you haven't seen them or what but I emailed you twice in the past like 4 days. Just need a quick ID. Thank you.

Holllllly foooook, this page keeps getting lower in IQ every day. The access to PEDs is the easiest time ever, we we're wrong when we said this is not amazon, it is easier. All you need is know how to type words as long as you can form semi coherent sentences, you will acquire gear in the end.

Man, that movie idiocracy is folding in front of our eyes!

All the Reddit Karen’s are just looking for tirzepatide, semaglutide, or retatrutide. I’m sure 99% of the people that are spamming for tracking info and whatnot are impatient fat girls from Reddit
All those fat lazy bastards … nothing will work for them. Except for $2.99 a nice roll of electrical tape , applied across their pie hole , repeat as necessary

I just wanted to check - but there's no stupid questions - thanks
God help you. Maybe u should stick to things like RYSE loaded preworkout , and figure out how to mix that in your shaker cup for about 2 weeks then slowly progress to adding creatine , making it a bit more complex … good luck

All those fat lazy bastards … nothing will work for them. Except for $2.99 a nice roll of electrical tape , applied across their pie hole , repeat as necessary
The problem is none of them are really changing appetite or diet and will probably rebound really fast. It will be interesting how common this ozempic face will become.

Hi,

I've sent an en email on saturday sending the payment confirmation. On sunday I sent an email just to confirm the type of shipping as it wasn't clear on the mail and I was worried about the customs policy but received no response ever since.

I uderstand that you have days off so I don't expect answers during the week-end, but I would love some kind of answer.

Thank you.
You sent money to a vendor and you don't know how it's being shipped to you? As in, you don't know if it's international or domestic?? How do you not know what you paid for?

Holllllly foooook, this page keeps getting lower in IQ every day. The access to PEDs is the easiest time ever, we we're wrong when we said this is not amazon, it is easier. All you need is know how to type words as long as you can form semi coherent sentences, you will acquire gear in the end.

Man, that movie idiocracy is folding in front of our eyes!
I’m in complete agreement BUTTTT … there has to be a simple way to label the vials. Numbers for AAS, letters for Peptides, Character for HGH ?!

It’s really not that difficult to do and no way that customs is going to see a “13” and know what it is or a “G” and say oh we should check that.

Then you have a list with the proper identifying number, letter or character next to it on the price list. You receive items and you know what they are !!

2-3 days to get identification is to long . You’re a huge huge huge seller, step your employees up or identify the items on the vials.

Received eu domestic, 7 day delivery

I have received the Test and Bac Water - regarding the color caps, is it white for Test and Red for Bac Water. Thank you

Not sure if troll but anyways, oils get thicker on cold temperature so put both on fridge and after a couple of hours check them, the most viscous will be the test in your case because water keeps staying the same. Should be easy to see the difference.

I have coconut oil from grocery store and if you keep it refrigerated long enough it even gets solid.

Today you learned something new.

Last edited:
Ive only been here a year, maybe a little less. And im always amazed at how people bitch and moan. Especially at the deal we can all get. And seem to neglect the fact that this is a black market. Go deal with a drug dealer on the corner and see how they treat you lol

I’m in complete agreement BUTTTT … there has to be a simple way to label the vials. Numbers for AAS, letters for Peptides, Character for HGH ?!

It’s really not that difficult to do and no way that customs is going to see a “13” and know what it is or a “G” and say oh we should check that.

Then you have a list with the proper identifying number, letter or character next to it on the price list. You receive items and you know what they are !!

2-3 days to get identification is to long . You’re a huge huge huge seller, step your employees up or identify the items on the vials.
I think he already said, he'd rather you follow their protocol or order from someone else. The company already accepted loss of costumers who can't wait rather than get reverse scammed.

This is an established policy they will die on already, they won't budge.

Frequently Asked Questions
(Compiled from reading many pages, my own experiences and mistakes)

ORDERING

Who should i email?
- sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

Where is the latest price list?
- Check the first message here

What payment methods are available?
- Bank transfer (euro, us dollar, aus dollar), Wechat, Paysend, Wise, Alibaba, Bitcoin, USDT, Eth, USDC

Can i mix vials when ordering? 10 vials of one kind is too much!
- No, products are only sold as kits of 10 vials.

No answer, can i email you 10 times per day to get a faster reply?
- No, wait a minimum of 24-48 hours if you dont get an answer.

I want to buy international because its cheaper!
- You can only buy international products that arent sold domestic or when domestic is out of stock.

How to order?
1 - Email sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn stating which products you want from the list and quantity, also from which warehouse and which payment method you would like.
2 - Wait for quote
3 - Make payment, send receipt of payment if you have one and write your FULL address (name written same way as in your ID, street name, street number, floor, block, apartment, door... city, state/region, postal code, country) and also include phone number for delivery agency.
4 - Wait for tracking and relax

DELIVERY

I already paid, do i get confirmation of payment?
- No, just wait and you will get a tracking number.

My tracking number doesnt show any information!
- Tracking info might not show or update instantly, give it some time, could be days. As long as you got a tracking number things are on the move and you will receive your parcel.

What is the difference between PostNL and Special Line?
- Special line minimizes customs risk. Its first sent from QSC to somewhere in your world region and from there its forwarded to your house. Special line is recommended, also takes a long time to show tracking updates.

I received my order but dont know what is each product!
- If you ordered domestic - email sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn writing SKU LIST on the email subject
- If you ordered international - email sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn asking for ID and providing your tracking number so they know who you are and what your order was.

How long does delivery take?
- This may vary but estimates are: US domestic less than a week, EU domestic about a week, International 2-4 weeks.

Last edited:
Back