Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Frequently Asked Questions
(Compiled from reading many pages, my own experiences and mistakes)

ORDERING

Who should i email?
- The ONLY legit email is sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

Where is the latest price list?
- Check the first message here

Can i mix vials when ordering? 10 vials of one kind is too much!
- No, products are only sold as kits of 10 vials.

No answer, can i email you 10 times per day to get a faster reply?
- No, wait a minimum of 24-48 hours if you dont get an answer.

I want to buy international because its cheaper!
- You can only buy international products that arent sold domestic or when domestic is out of stock.

How to order?
1 - Email sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn stating which products you want from the list and quantity, also from which warehouse and which payment method you would like.
2 - Wait for quote
3 - Make payment, send receipt of payment if you have one and write your full address including phone number for delivery agency.
4 - Wait for tracking

DELIVERY

I already paid, do i get confirmation of payment?
- No, just wait and you will get a tracking number.

My tracking number doesnt show any information!
- Tracking info might not show or update instantly, give it some time, could be days. As long as you got a tracking number things are on the move and you will receive your parcel.

I received my order but dont know what is each product!
- If you ordered domestic - email sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn writing SKU LIST on the email subject
- If you ordered international - email sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn asking for ID and providing your tracking number so they know who you are and what your order was.
Watch out you might just take the entertainment out of the thread

ORDERING

Who should i email?
- The ONLY legit email is sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

- You can only buy international products that arent sold domestic or when domestic is out of stock.

How to order?
1 - Email sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn stating which products you want from the list and quantity, also from which warehouse and which payment method you would like.
2 - Wait for quote
3 - Make payment, send receipt of payment if you have one and write your FULL address (name same way as in your ID, street name, street number, floor, block, apartment, door... city, state/region, postal code, country) and also include phone number for delivery agency.
4 - Wait for tracking and relax

DELIVERY

- Tracking info might not show or update instantly, give it some time, could be days. As long as you got a tracking number things are on the move and you will receive your parcel.

- If you ordered domestic - email sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn writing SKU LIST on the email subject
- If you ordered international - email sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn asking for ID and providing your tracking number so they know who you are and what your order was.
<meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn> is legit too

ORDERING

Who should i email?
- sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

What payment methods are available?
- Bank transfer (euro, us dollar, aus dollar), Wechat, Paysend, Wise, Alibaba, Bitcoin, USDT, Eth, USDC

How to order?
2 - Wait for quote
3 - Make payment, send receipt of payment if you have one and write your FULL address (name written same way as in your ID, street name, street number, floor, block, apartment, door... city, state/region, postal code, country) and also include phone number for delivery agency.

DELIVERY

What is the difference between PostNL and Special Line?
- Special line minimizes customs risk. Its first sent from QSC to somewhere in your world region and from there its forwarded to your house. Special line is recommended, also takes a long time to show tracking updates.

How long does delivery take?
- This may vary but estimates are: US domestic less than a week, EU domestic about a week, International 2-4 weeks.
Golden-Openings-Large-Spoon-Size-fix.jpg

I’m in complete agreement BUTTTT … there has to be a simple way to label the vials. Numbers for AAS, letters for Peptides, Character for HGH ?!

It’s really not that difficult to do and no way that customs is going to see a “13” and know what it is or a “G” and say oh we should check that.

Then you have a list with the proper identifying number, letter or character next to it on the price list. You receive items and you know what they are !!

2-3 days to get identification is to long . You’re a huge huge huge seller, step your employees up or identify the items on the vials.

I agree with you, but it's not that big of a deal, like someone else said they have no interest in making identification any easier and want us to email them to ID. Which is fine with me. But I've had my package for like 5 days or something and I'm really wanting to start the peptides I ordered. I wasn't bitching or complaining, I just wanted to make sure they could see my emails I've sent, cause every past order my request for ID was always answered that day or the next. Everyone in here is bitching about retarded new guys, and I see a bunch asking stupid shit as always, but I don't think what I did was stupid was it?

Anyways, I got my email replied to so I'm happy. I've ordered from QSC a handful of times now, I'm happy as always. Thanks.

I don't even know if this shit is real life anymore, with people asking how do I contact them and if they do international shipping and then someone asking how do they tell the difference between testosterone and.bac water. I think people should start getting their ip addresses banned so there's less stupid shit clogging up these pages. This shit is unreal

It has strayed far from being a harm reduction forum. An individual's inability to navigate through basic functions like how to get a list just highlights the kinds of people that have access to PEDs nowadays.

There is no filter to strain idiots who anymore. Everything is spoonfed and jammed into their palms with no requirements, we will expect lots of abuse and health issues in years to come.

It's definitely a great thing for the vendors, for the bodybuilding community, not so much. Maybe, it minimizes the stigma around AAS for being more mainstream but it's a double edged sword too.

Well, we're all gonna be around to witness the evolution of the business!

This is a cycle and it is scary. The prohormone era was very similar. With phf forums orals were obtained easily at the click of a button. They were banned in due time but the wealth of knowledge was great if you took the time to research. I hope nope the same for glp1 drugs but they're getting commercialized. There's always problems and extremists that take it too far....

Please help. This is not you're average cap color/idiot post. I know we don't normally ask cap colors!

Short Version: There is recent talk on semaglutide red tops. Has everyone seen opaque red tops that say "flip off" or transparent/see through red? Or both? Also, does BPC have other differing characteristics compared to semaglutide to make the ID easier?

Full dilemma: International ID sent to me as:
1 kit TC + 1 kit sema 4mg + 1 kit BPC157 10mg (unlabeled).
Then 4 different labeled kits, with #4 reported as sema 4mg

So I should have 2 unlabeled peptides: One BPC; one Semaglutide. And one semaglutide labeled #4.

Logically, the only solution is to look at caps of the labeled number 4 to know which unlabeled kit is semaglutide, right?

The problem: The tops of the 2 unlabeled kits are both transparent red, and neither matches number 4. Number 4 is a dark opaque red.

So I either have 1 opaque sema and 1 transparent sema and I will not be able to tell the difference of which transparent red is BPC. Or, the ID has a mistake and the two transparent reds are Semaglutide. Any ideas? Does BPC have any other characteristics compared to semaglutide?
Thanks! It's always exciting to hear you have more than what you thought you had! :D :D :D
Would you please post the test for it. I have some red tops just itching to be relabeled. Thank You!

Please help. This is not you're average cap color/idiot post. I know we don't normally ask cap colors!

Short Version: There is recent talk on semaglutide red tops. Has everyone seen opaque red tops that say "flip off" or transparent/see through red? Or both? Also, does BPC have other differing characteristics compared to semaglutide to make the ID easier?

So I should have 2 unlabeled peptides: One BPC; one Semaglutide. And one semaglutide labeled #4.

Logically, the only solution is to look at caps of the labeled number 4 to know which unlabeled kit is semaglutide, right?

The problem: The tops of the 2 unlabeled kits are both transparent red, and neither matches number 4. Number 4 is a dark opaque red.

So I either have 1 opaque sema and 1 transparent sema and I will not be able to tell the difference of which transparent red is BPC. Or, the ID has a mistake and the two transparent reds are Semaglutide. Any ideas? Does BPC have any other characteristics compared to semaglutide?
I know you quoted me, but that was a one-off situation that happened, it was very specific, and I was quoting QSC for that particular issue. That's the only reason a cap color was mentioned. You really need to ask QSC. They know what they sent you. 1 goes to 1, 2 goes to 2, 3 goes to 3, 4 goes to 4 (no matter what color the caps are). I would send QSC an email.

Transparent red semaglutide

The problem is none of them are really changing appetite or diet and will probably rebound really fast. It will be interesting how common this ozempic face will become.
Also losing all that BPA PUFA infested fat so fast will have repercussions. That's why semaglutide raises risk of thyroid cancer.

Holllllly foooook, this page keeps getting lower in IQ every day. The access to PEDs is the easiest time ever, we we're wrong when we said this is not amazon, it is easier. All you need is know how to type words as long as you can form semi coherent sentences, you will acquire gear in the end.

Man, that movie idiocracy is folding in front of our eyes!
There is a 100% chance that some of these people are ordering without having the slightest clue what they're ordering, how to take it, and what to expect, let alone the possible consequences. I'd bet money that some of these guys didn't even realize they'd be injecting oil until it arrived at their door. I don't worry about this sort of shit for fun. It's real concern and frankly I have my own idiot son to worry about. I like to think I have no time to worry about other people's dumbass kids but yet here I am.

ORDERING

Who should i email?
- sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

What payment methods are available?
- Bank transfer (euro, us dollar, aus dollar), Wechat, Paysend, Wise, Alibaba, Bitcoin, USDT, Eth, USDC

How to order?
2 - Wait for quote
3 - Make payment, send receipt of payment if you have one and write your FULL address (name written same way as in your ID, street name, street number, floor, block, apartment, door... city, state/region, postal code, country) and also include phone number for delivery agency.

DELIVERY

What is the difference between PostNL and Special Line?
- Special line minimizes customs risk. Its first sent from QSC to somewhere in your world region and from there its forwarded to your house. Special line is recommended, also takes a long time to show tracking updates.

How long does delivery take?
- This may vary but estimates are: US domestic less than a week, EU domestic about a week, International 2-4 weeks.
Once this is buried in the thread they will gon back to they’re ways lol

Back