Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Please help. This is not you're average cap color/idiot post. I know we don't normally ask cap colors!

Short Version: There is recent talk on semaglutide red tops. Has everyone seen opaque red tops that say "flip off" or transparent/see through red? Or both? Also, does BPC have other differing characteristics compared to semaglutide to make the ID easier?

Full dilemma: International ID sent to me as:
1 kit TC + 1 kit sema 4mg + 1 kit BPC157 10mg (unlabeled).
Then 4 different labeled kits, with #4 reported as sema 4mg

So I should have 2 unlabeled peptides: One BPC; one Semaglutide. And one semaglutide labeled #4.

Logically, the only solution is to look at caps of the labeled number 4 to know which unlabeled kit is semaglutide, right?

The problem: The tops of the 2 unlabeled kits are both transparent red, and neither matches number 4. Number 4 is a dark opaque red.

So I either have 1 opaque sema and 1 transparent sema and I will not be able to tell the difference of which transparent red is BPC. Or, the ID has a mistake and the two transparent reds are Semaglutide. Any ideas? Does BPC have any other characteristics compared to semaglutide?
Chill bro I was trolling lmao
No you weren’t now quit posting period !! You’re annoying

How did your order email look like? Got an order answer in under 24 hours yesterday, you must be doing something wrong.
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

Hello,
Order International:
-Mast E 1 kit
-DHT 50gr

Shipping: Regular shipping, but if there is forwarded EU domestic option, I would prefer that.

Address
Payment:
Bank Transfer EU
----------------------------------
Maybe minimum order? Or the dht is out of stock?

Hello,
Order International:
-Mast E 1 kit
-DHT 50gr

Shipping: Regular shipping, but if there is forwarded EU domestic option, I would prefer that.

Address
Payment:
Bank Transfer EU
Maybe minimum order?

Looks good. I could imagine they have a priority for crypto payments. But that's just speculation.

I think after a week you're good to send a second email..

Hello,
Order International:
-Mast E 1 kit
-DHT 50gr

Address
Payment:
Bank Transfer EU
Maybe minimum order? Or the dht is out of stock?
You are ordering mast e from international while it is available domestically. They don’t ship internationally if available domestically. Even if you have an interNational order

As I said, if you didn't receive an email in 48 hours, working days, you can send a new email.
Sent new mail

You are ordering mast e from international while it is available domestically. They don’t ship internationally if available domestically. Even if you have an interNational order
The DHT is international so this makes no sense, just adds effort on their part.

Back