Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yeah it has to be I’m allergic to eo maybe that’s in it but fuck still swollen and lumps everywhere lol but the stuff works just wish it wasn’t this bad I’m rushing through the viles to end it lol
They are not using EO in the yk11, I don't think they use EO in any of their oils.yk11 holds perfectly fine without any super solvents. Unfortunately I think you personally just get irritation from the compound itself. And this is rare cuz I follow injectable yk11 on a lot of forums and I've never heard of anyone having any pip at all.

I sincerely hate being this guy but just sent third marking ID request email. I've waited 2 to 3 days in between each email as requested. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong. I need to begin my protocol ASAP. Thanks in advance as always.

I sincerely hate being this guy but just sent third marking ID request email. I've waited 2 to 3 days in between each email as requested. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong. I need to begin my protocol ASAP. Thanks in advance as always.
Usually 1,2,3 etc. mean your order list from top to bottom.
So if you had a list like mast p (1), test p (2), eq (3), these would be the markings top down.

So if you had a list like mast p (1), test p (2), eq (3), these would be the markings top down.
Aye, that's been the case but want to be 100% sure. I'm sure they will get back to me in a timely manner, they always do. Thanks for trying to help I appreciate it!

Please do not offer dangerous advices next time, not commenting is better sometimes.

Nobody knows what's in the products but the vendor. Keep asking for the codes from the source, never trust anything from anyone else. And for christ sake be patient, you already waited for weeks to get your order don't sabotage yourself at this point.

You new guys need to plan your cycles better and refrain from the itch of going on cycle because the gear is there. Plan ahead, order months before your stuff run out, have ancillaries ready and have alternatives if your shit gets snagged by customs.

Bodybuilding isn't just injecting shit in your ass. If you're not patient or meticulous in small details like this how could you be on point in nutrition, training and recovery.

Again, identification of compounds should only come from the Rep/source!

Go all the way to 6, disperse. Go all the way to 6 again and disperse. If it only makes it to 4 (for example) then you know 10 will disperse the entire cartridge i.e. 42IU. Divide 42IU by 10 and you get 4.2IU per whole number. So setting it to 2 and injecting will get you about 8.4IU of HGH. The pen I have used in the past (different from this one) worked out to be each number represented 1 tick mark on a 1ml syringe. so going to 30 (for example) would be the same as pulling to the 3 mark on a 1ml syringe that goes from 1 to 10 or 30 on a 1ml syringe that goes from 10 to 100. My pen went to 60. This one goes to 6 so I would imagine it will work out in a similar fashion. Take everything I said with a grain of salt and test for yourself. The one I had, I purchased empty sterile bottles for it. I filled one of the bottles with 1ml of bac water and tested with that. tested twice just to be sure. The one I had is not compatible with this 2 stage vial sold here so it will not help anyone here. All props go to @Rido as he wrote a post about it. There is a ton of info outside of the underground section. I have been doing lots of reading since I joined. Most if not all of the questions I had were already answered. If this place ever gets shut down, the greatest loss would be the information and not the sources. Don't bitch if someone roasts you for asking the same question over and over. Just find the answer and move on. I know, I know, we are all bitches and virgins and don't know the orientation of a vagina. Horizontal? Vertical? Who knows!!! I get it. Do we have to keep saying it? I am waiting for Tracy to announce restock updates for some items I need but every time I stop by I have to scroll through so much junk. One of the first things I learned here was to go to the end of a thread then go back 70 pages and start reading. I always find what I am looking for. Why would anyone ask what is in a vial they are about to inject into their body in a public forum? Ask the source and only trust the source. I once waited almost 2 weeks for an ID and yes, my peepee fell off but I was able to glue it back on with the TB500 once they identified the color of the caps. I almost tried to glue it on with some tren because someone told me that was the TB500.
(The rant was not meant for @AlexDavis43!!)

Thank you, sir.

Running a recent batch of QSC’s 15iu GH and I’ve had debilitating carpal tunnel since starting. Wasn’t getting this on 15iu’s from another batch of QSC’s GH I had ordered a few months back. Wondering if anyone has gone through something similar and what they did to help their CTS without necessarily coming off GH?

Trying dandelion root, P5P and taurine with not much luck. Have a brace I wear at night but the pain still wakes me up everytime and shits all over my sleep

Running a recent batch of QSC’s 15iu GH and I’ve had debilitating carpal tunnel since starting. Wasn’t getting this on 15iu’s from another batch of QSC’s GH I had ordered a few months back. Wondering if anyone has gone through something similar and what they did to help their CTS without necessarily coming off GH?

Trying dandelion root, P5P and taurine with not much luck. Have a brace I wear at night but the pain still wakes me up everytime and shits all over my sleep
You are running 15iu daily?

Genuine question, how can we tell when we are ordering if it's US Domestic or US Reship? I ordered and paid the US Domestic rates, is it just random based on inventory and sometimes it's the normal 4 days and other times it's 4 weeks?
By checking the price list if the item is available domestic or not and you didn’t pay us domestic prices but china prices $55/kit

Verificando a lista de preços se o item está disponível no mercado interno ou não e você não nos pagou os preços domésticos, mas os preços na China $ 55/kit
Reenvio em caso de extravio, correto?
By checking the price list if the item is available domestic or not and you didn’t pay us domestic prices but china prices $55/kit
Reshipping in case of loss, correct?

Back