Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Nossos figurinos estão fodidos desde o início de agosto. Os pacotes internacionais estão sendo tributados em 92% do preço se forem superiores a 50 dólares. Se por menos de 50 dólares é 20% de imposto. Depende também se a encomenda for enviada por uma empresa ou por uma pessoa singular. Não tenho mais meus pacotes QSC para verificar.
QSC has good prices, but as I don't resend, I go with PPL anyway

By checking the price list if the item is available domestic or not and you didn’t pay us domestic prices but china prices $55/kit

I am talking about my single order of Mast P for $140 total that i made on 9/1/2023, not my latest order of HGH. I checked the latest price list, its in stock..

Attached is the email convo that I haven't heard back on.

Last edited:
Yep. Was running it for about a month with zero sides and two weeks ago I got crippling carpal tunnel out of the blue. Been nagging me ever since
Reduce ur usage to 10IU and see how it goes.

Btw I do not see the need to use that much, it does look like a waste of HGH but is up to you.

I am talking about my single order of Mast P for $140 total that i made on 9/1/2023, not my latest order of HGH. I checked the latest price list, its in stock..

Did you really just post your tracking number and email? Jesus Christ. Report the photo and get that removed.

08I am talking about my single order of Mast P for $140 total that i made on 9/1/2023, not my latest order of HGH. I checked the latest price list, its in stock..

Same, not available us domestic
$95 + shipping $45 = $140 what you paid for

Domestic it costs $135 shipping included, but since it wasn't available at the moment of ordering, I created an order for you for domestic reship

The latest price list have Mast E.

Last domestic kit of Mast P was shipped 30/08

They are not using EO in the yk11, I don't think they use EO in any of their oils.yk11 holds perfectly fine without any super solvents. Unfortunately I think you personally just get irritation from the compound itself. And this is rare cuz I follow injectable yk11 on a lot of forums and I've never heard of anyone having any pip at all.
This fucking sucks I’m so pissed off stopped it surely it has to be a solvent not the yk11 itself I got zero joint pain from it either

Did you really just post your tracking number and email? Jesus Christ. Report the photo and get that removed.

...why the hell would I care if it shows my email? I'm pretty sure It's on here on my profile, and is literally my username. Are you the kind of person who freaks out over giving their SSN too? super easy to get as well...

Go ahead, send me your spam both email and physical...

You guys are so dramatic. Time to lower the dose on some of your gear.

...why the hell would I care if it shows my email? I'm pretty sure It's on here on my profile, and is literally my username. Are you the kind of person who freaks out over giving their SSN too? super easy to get as well...

Oh yeah if it’s so easy to get my SSN send me your nudes you won’t (I’m deeply frightened please don’t hurt me)

Hey Rick Baker, they were tying to help you

You do know you’re ordering illegal drugs right? Which you admitted to on here and you posted access to your address with the order for the entire world to see along with a way to contact you lol
You can do better than this I think by driving directly to the police station with the drugs so they don’t have to drive to your house

This fucking sucks I’m so pissed off stopped it surely it has to be a solvent not the yk11 itself I got zero joint pain from it either
Not everybody gets the joint pain. It's a possible side effect. But jnj yk11 is.brewed with the same solvents as any other steroid. Mct bb ba. If it was a solvent you would get the same reaction anytime you inject oils. And the ratios of ba and BB in yo are not higher than steroids because it's brewed at a low mg and holds no problem.

Back