Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Not sure if this has been posted correctly yet but on the HGH pens there are 60 “clicks” disregard the numbers. 60 clicks / 42iu= 0.7iu per “click”
The 60 doesnt dispense the whole thing though?

I tried pushing at the 2 yesterday and im fairly sure it pushed out .2mL

You’re the kind of person I hope gets a knock on the door from law enforcement. Fucking idiot.
At first thought yeah it would be funny if this idiot were to get arrested but this pussy would rat out as many steroid dealers as he can and get them all involved in investigations so we actually don't want him to get arrested.

Has anyone had a pack disappear and these guys replace it? I need to place another order but wanna make sure My last $1500+ will be replaced if it never shows up.
Thanks guys

At first thought yeah it would be funny if this idiot were to get arrested but this pussy would rat out as many steroid dealers as he can and get them all involved in investigations so we actually don't want him to get arrested.
Yea honestly QSC and Meso should black list his ass. If he’s willing to give up all his info without prompting I can guarantee he will give up all the suppliers without hesitation.

Yes...while being very condescending and dramatic... A normal way to say it would have been "Hey man, you accidently left your tracking number and email address uncovered, you are gonna want to cover that". That would be trying to help someone.

Which is why I said they were so dramatic, sorry for calling them out and being real. Everything doesn't need to be a 10. No one cares what people on some random forum are doing.
Are your feelings hurt? I'm sssssooooooo sssooorrryyyy that we haven't made a safe space for you. Please give me a list of words that are acceptable to use with you that won't bruise your very fragile ego and emotions. Above all else we should strive to post in language you would use with a 5 year old girl because it would just be awful for an adult man to have his little feelers hurt.

Yes...while being very condescending and dramatic... A normal way to say it would have been "Hey man, you accidently left your tracking number and email address uncovered, you are gonna want to cover that". That would be trying to help someone.

Which is why I said they were so dramatic, sorry for calling them out and being real. Everything doesn't need to be a 10. No one cares what people on some random forum are doing.

you are talking to people behind a screen who are all roided up, dont expect many highly literate answers

just ignore and dont mind much

Last edited:
The 60 doesnt dispense the whole thing though?

I tried pushing at the 2 yesterday and im fairly sure it pushed out .2mL
Hmmm interesting well when I turn the dial all the way to 5.14 or whatever random number it is it always comes out to 60 clicks.

I just started using a slin pin (capped) and using the cap to push down the GH plunger then just withdrawl the liquid with a slin pin

Not everybody gets the joint pain. It's a possible side effect. But jnj yk11 is.brewed with the same solvents as any other steroid. Mct bb ba. If it was a solvent you would get the same reaction anytime you inject oils. And the ratios of ba and BB in yo are not higher than steroids because it's brewed at a low mg and holds no problem.
Maybe mines is a bad batch ? Because I don’t understand how nobody else gets this reaction it’s a big lump it’s not infected just the pip but it’s really fucking annoying

Right glute put 5ml dhb totally fine so 1ml yk11 doing this.

Attachments

• IMG_6685.jpeg
    IMG_6685.jpeg
    336.9 KB · Views: 142
Hey guys i got a question that popped into my head while reading the last few pages. So there are a bunch of new people here and posting addresses and what not. It got me worried that eventually this great ride will someday end. Whats the likelihood of some newbie getting the site or even a source shut down? Should i be worried and keep stocking up?

Hey guys i got a question that popped into my head while reading the last few pages. So there are a bunch of new people here and posting addresses and what not. It got me worried that eventually this great ride will someday end. Whats the likelihood of some newbie getting the site or even a source shut down? Should i be worried and keep stocking up?
I was thinking the same thing
Yes it’s definitely a possibility
Been getting myself in order the past couple months because of this

Yep. Was running it for about a month with zero sides and two weeks ago I got crippling carpal tunnel out of the blue. Been nagging me ever since

Hate to be the guy that says this to you but carpal tunnel due to GH is due to water retention causing pressure on your nerves.

Don't be stubborn, reduce your GH and then when your symptoms subside you can titrate up again.

If you can't reduce your GH then you should relook your priorities imo, it's a marathon not a sprint bro. Best of luck and good vibes.

Back